36-Irreplacable

This is mainly just a short filler to set up for the next chapter ♥️
༻✦༺

Vader's POV
"I'm sorry Anakin, but I can't find anything." Ahsoka closed the book that sat in front of her and threw it to the floor. She rested her elbows against the library table and held her head shamefully in her hands.

I sat across from her with my feet on the table as I ate an apple, yes because it reminded me of (y/n). It weirdly became my favorite snack. I still hate the name though, "It's not your fault, there's no way we're going to find any answers here." I eyed the room with disgust, I haven't been in here in years, and for a good reason too. All this place does is remind me of the restricted knowledge the Jedi gave us due to their lack of trust.

"Still," Ahsoka dropped her hands down and met my gaze, "I knew when he showed up that he wasn't the same Obi-Wan that I once knew. I should have known he had something more sinister up his sleeve, all the signs were there." She continued to beat herself up about it and I didn't do anything to stop her.

I wouldn't say that I blame her, I don't; I blame Obi-Wan and even myself for what happened. But there was this small part of me that did hold some anger towards her. I couldn't help but feel this way, and I don't think that anger will subside until the situation is somehow resolved.

I sighed as I bit into the apple and dropped my hand down onto the table. I gazed upon the white walls, lost in my own memories; memories of her.

Flackback( Timeline; two days after the first sexual encounter, so sometime between chapters 8&9)
(y/n) giggled as I pushed her against the wall of the training room, and brought my lips to her neck, "I'm never going to be fully trained if we constantly stop to have a make-out session." She laughed lightly, then her laughter ceased and was replaced by a low moan as I trailed little bites along her collar.

I held onto her hips tightly, never wanting to let her go. I lifted my head up and smiled down at her beautiful face, "Well as your trainer, I say that you did wonderfully today and you could use some relaxation." I smirked while I slid one arm that was on her hip, slowly up to her lips. I used my thumb to press down on her bottom lip and her eyes sparkled with adoration as she watched me.

"Can I ask you something first?" She reached up and grabbed the hand that was on her face and interlocked her fingers with mine.

I nodded; pulling my other hand from her hip and placing it on the wall behind her, next to her head, while my other hand stayed locked with hers,"Of course you can." I leaned a little closer as I gazed into her eyes, waiting too answer her question so I could go back to kissing her again.

She let out a low nervous breath before speaking, "You said that you care about me and that you would be devastated if anything happened to me, right?" She asked with a raised brow; I furrowed mine as I nodded again, wondering where she was going with this, "How devastated would you be?"

I kept my brows furrowed as I responded to her question, "What do you mean?"

She swallowed nervously; breaking her eye contact with me and looking down to the floor, "I mean, how much do you really care? Would you cry for a day and then replace me? Would you even cry; Or would you move on like I was never here?" She slowly looked back up to my eyes with fear glistening in them. She held fear that my words would hurt her feelings.