51-Red

(TW: Torture, Blood)
2.9k words
༻✦༺
Countdown: 11 months & 2 weeks

(y/n)'s POV
I slowly walked into the dimly lit room; closing the door behind me, and blocking out the source of light from the hallway.

The victim slowly looked up towards me, and squinted their eyes; trying to make out who I was since I was hidden by the darkness. The only light now came from one directly above him, and it only gave off a faint yellow glow that vaguely lit the room; barely illuminating his features.

"Who's there?" Bail asked in a shaky tone.

I stepped forward, just enough for him to be able to see the face of the person who's going to be the source of his demise. Anakin and Maul get Obi-Wan, I get Bail Organa. I personally asked for him to be saved for me.

His eyes widened; both shock and confusion could be seen flashing through his features, "Impossible, you're supposed to be-"

"Dead?" I finished for him with a sly smile, "Yes I was." I twisted the small curved blade in my hand that was gifted to me by Maul. It had a round ring on the end, so I was able to spin it around my index finger; a 'resurrection' gift is what he called it. I explained to him that that wasn't a thing, but he's decided to make it a thing, and I've learned that it's best not to argue with him, "But this galaxy is filled with so many secrets, and loopholes; just about anything is possible. So here I am."

He was silent for a moment; eyeing me like I had three heads. But then after a few moments of him being able to process my presence, his face shifted into anger, "So I lost my family for nothing?" He asked in a rage-filled shout.

I chuckled as I got closer to him, and used the knife to cut right through his shirt; exposing his chest and stomach, "No, not for nothing."

I placed the blade near his collar bone, and very slowly, began to cut through his skin diagonally; drawing blood that began to seep out while his screams echoed in the room. He cut so easily too, almost like I was running a knife through butter.

"You see, because you decided to go against us and cause my death. So in his grief, the Emperor found a way to go against the laws of mortality, and thus, raised me from the dead." I sliced quicker, and blood splattered across the floor as he shrieked in pain, "An act like that carries consequences." I seethed.

For awhile, I blamed myself for Anakin's fate. I thought that if I was smarter when I went against Kenobi, then I would have won, and I never would have died. I refused to blame Anakin for it, and that's mostly because if I was in his shoes, and it had been him dead instead of me.. I'd have done the same thing he did. Because a life without him, sounds agonizing, and damn near unbearable. He came to me when I needed him the most, and he is everything that is good in my life.

So I blamed myself, and I also blamed Kenobi for being the one to actually kill me, especially since I never did anything to him personally. He just wanted to be vile, and spiteful towards his former apprentice. But from what I've heard from Anakin, Kenobi deserved what was done to him. Unlike Anakin who didn't deserve what the Jedi did to him. They turned him into what he is, and they only have themselves to blame for it.

But then I dug just a little further back, and I realized something.

"If you would have just done as you were told," I began to shout as I placed the knife near his jugular. Temptation to end his life right now was overwhelming, but I didn't want to kill him just yet. I wanted him to suffer first, "And handed Kenobi over to us, instead of being a traitor; your family would be alive, I never would have died, Anakin never would have had to bring me back, and I wouldn't be facing a future without him!" I moved the knife away from his neck, and stabbed him in his shoulder. He shouted as thick crimson blood poured from the wound, and drenched the blade that held a small apple etching on the base.