46-Unimaginable Fear•

This starts off with a SMUT, I wasn't originally going to have a smut in this chapter, but something that @heypeeps1 commented last chapter gave me this little comedic idea.
༻✦༺

(y/n)'s POV
(SMUT; starts off right away, this also starts off about a few hours after the last chapter ended.)

"Fuck, you're so wet." Anakin moaned as he gripped my hips tighter, and rocked me back and forth as I rode his thick shaft.

I smiled with satisfaction knowing that it was me making him feel this good. I was nervous earlier when we started having sex, since to me it kind of seemed like the first time. But after it started; it felt so natural and familiar, not to mention it felt fucking amazing, and I didn't want it to stop.

So we haven't.

He held me tighter and started making me grind even faster, pushing a cry of pleasure to escape my lips, "Uh- Anakin your dick feels so good." I moaned as I placed my hands on his chest, and began to bounce up and down my fiancé's cock. The sound of my wet pussy sliding along his dick filled my ears, and the room smelt of our long-lasting session.

He squinted his eyes closed, and pushed his head roughly against the pillow, "Oh my-fuck (y/n) you're amazing, don't stop," He choked out in a suppressed whimper. The pleasure was overwhelming for him, and he was having a difficult time not releasing himself inside of me right now. He didn't want it to end yet, he wanted this to last longer; I could feel it in his movements, and I could hear it in his mind.

He finally reached forward and pulled me down so our lips could meet as he placed his hands on my ass, and began to violently thrust in and out of me. The slapping of our skin filled the room, and we broke from our loving kiss to moan out euphorically from the new feeling—until we were disturbed.

(Smut ends)

There was a pounding on the door; prompting us to stop our pleasurable movements. We knitted our brows together while looking into each other's eyes, both of us confused on who it could be at this hour, "I'm trying to fucking sleep." We heard the voice, and Anakin's confused face grew to one of amusement. I, on the other hand, felt embarrassed as I dropped my head down into Anakin's shoulder, no doubt my cheeks were as red as a freshly bloomed rose.

"Go to sleep then Maul, no one is stopping you." Anakin shouted and by the tone of his voice, it was obvious that he was trying to suppress a laugh.

I heard a groan from the other side of the door,, "You are stopping me; you fucking animals have been going on all night, how can anyone sleep with this noise!"

Anakin chuckled as he hugged me tight while I laid on top of him, "He's just mad that he doesn't have a dick anymore." He uttered into my ear, causing a giggle to escape my lips.

"I heard that you asshole," Maul smacked the door aggressively, "Just keep it down, poor Ahsoka is scarred, and is sleeping on a ship in the shipping dock with Milo."

Oh fuck I forgot about them.

"Will do," Anakin sung to him, and we heard the stomping of Maul's footsteps as he walked away from the door.

Both Anakin and I began to laugh as I lifted my head up to gaze into his softened blue eyes, "I'm gonna need you to get on your hands and knees my love," He smirked as he brought a hand up to caress my cheek.