37-Unnatural

Warning; you're going to read this chapter and be like 'This bitch is dumb' and I don't disagree with you. But her actions are necessary for this specific plot, you know I love me some drama 🥰

And Happy Star Wars Day!! Since I posted this today for this special occasion, I will NOT be posting a new chapter on Wednesday. The next one will be on Friday♥️
༻✦༺

(y/n)'s POV
My screams echoed as I continued free falling through the air, heading straight for the bottom of this pit. I closed my eyes and waited for death, since I had no idea how deep this was, it could be ten feet, it could be sixty feet; I don't know I've had my eyes closed the entire time..

But the wind eventually stopped and I felt no impact, I felt nothing actually, "Am I dead?" I whispered to myself as I opened one eye nervously to see that I was hovering about six inches from the ground. I opened both my eyes wide in surprise, "What the fu-ah!" I dropped down and landed in the two inches of water that covered the floor.

Vader's POV
"Emperor we've covered most of the ground-"

I held up a hand to stop Fives from speaking when I felt something shift in the force, "Be quiet for a minute." I instructed him while I closed my eyes to focus on the familiar connection.

It was her, her signature was becoming more distinct, and I can now strongly feel her fear. Which only made me feel guilty, I'm sure the alarm and the dozens of troops running after her helped add to that. Not my best decision, but the alarm wasn't meant for her. It was meant to scare off anyone else who might have seen a vulnerable woman and wished to inflict harm on her. A galaxy like this filled with murderers, rapists, and slave traffickers; can never be safe for someone in her condition.

"She used it." I uttered before opening my eyes, "Let's go." I waved for Fives and Ahsoka to follow me, and no one else so we don't scare her anymore than she already is.

I know where she is now.

(y/n)'s POV
I got to my feet and eyed myself with a disgusted look on my face. I was dripping wet and I didn't like the weird smell. I wringed my drenched hair to make the water drip down back into  the water under me, "Please don't be toilet water, please don't be toilet water." I mumbled as I held in a gag at the thought of it actually being just that.

I grabbed the coat I had on and took it off since the water now made it too heavy for my liking. I dropped it down to the floor and shivered from the sudden whisk of cold air.

I whipped my head around in all directions to get a better sense of where I am, this looks like the city pipelines, or a sewer of some kind.

I glanced up to where I fell from and it seemed to be about a thirty foot drop, it probably wouldn't have killed me, but I'm lucky to not have broken anything. And I have the magic hovering to thank for that, whatever the hell that was.

But I didn't have time to think about it when a shadow casted over the hole and I was met with the blue eyes of someone familiar looking down at me.

My eyes widened in fear and he looked like he was about to speak to me, but I didn't give him the chance as I began sprinting down the tunnels, "(y/n) wait!" I heard his voice shout after me, but I didn't cease my movements.

I actually picked up my pace when I heard the sound of water splashing behind me, I knew that meant he was now down here with me.

I kept going straight until there was an opening on my left, so I took the turn quickly, and I made a sudden right turn; hoping to confuse him and possibly lose him with my constant turns.