27-Hunt

Okay so your dress is blood red; but you can picture the design however you want 💕
༻✦༺

Vader's POV
(y/n) stepped out of the bathroom with a beautiful grin on her face while she gestured to the expensive dress that I paid for; but seeing her in it now was worth everything, "How do I look?" She asked with a cocky smirk; spinning in a circle so I can get a full view.

I eyed her up and down slowly; taking in all of her beauty, "You look stunning." I stepped forward and gripped her wrist; gently pulling her towards me into an embrace. She giggled as I wrapped my arms around her waist tightly, "How did I get so lucky?" I whispered seductively; bringing my lips to her neck and nibbling softly on the skin, just how she likes.

She shivered; breathing out a pleasured sigh, "Don't tease me Anakin, you know we don't have time for any of this." She placed her hands on my chest and gently pushed me off, so my lustful eyes could meet hers.

"It's your party," I shrugged; trying to get lucky for the second time today, "It won't start until you get there so who cares if we're a little late." I increased the strength on my hold and pulled her so she rubbed against me.

She chuckled, shaking her head, "Stop thinking with your dick Ani," She stepped out of my hold and away from me to walk back into the bathroom,"I'm going to finish my hair, put Milo's bow on for me." She spoke like it was the easiest thing in the galaxy. But that little asshole never wants to listen to me, I still remember the first time I tried putting a bow on him; it didn't go well.

I sighed as I faced the mutt who was sitting in the middle of the bed like he owns the place, "Alright come here you little shit." I used the force to call the bow to my hand from the dresser and to pull the dog closer to me; he looked so confused which caused a chuckle to escape from my lips, "Don't give me a hard time okay?" I knelt down to meet his eye level and placed the bow securely around his neck; I even checked with my index finger to make sure I didn't put it too tight by placing it between his fur and the fabric. I stood up with a proud smile once I was happy with it, "Perfect."

Almost immediately, he dropped down and rubbed his neck against my sheets; causing his fur to fly everywhere as he successfully pulled the bow off. I narrowed my eyes at him threateningly; grabbing the bow and putting it back on, a little more harshly this time.

But of course; he took it off again, "What the fuck Milo?" I complained in annoyance while picking the bow up once more.

I heard light footsteps and (y/n) swiftly pulled the bow from my hand, "I gave you one job Anakin." She rolled her eyes; placing the bow around him and he wagged his tail at her merrily.

"I did put it on, but he kept taking it off." I defended myself.

She spun around with a raised as she gestured to the dog who was happily sitting still, not even attempting to take the bow off as he stared up at her lovingly, "Then explain to me why he's sitting there like a good boy right now."

I narrowed my eyes at the dog; this little fucker is trying to steal my woman.

I huffed in annoyance; spinning around to the door and placing my mask on, "Let's go before I drown him in the bathtub." I don't even know why he needs to come.

She chuckled, "Oh shut up, you know you like him."

༻✦༺

(y/n)'s POV
In the middle against the back wall of the ballroom, Anakin had a throne placed there for me, where multiple Senators and Leaders from other planets came to meet me; with presents. As well as Captains and Generals, some of them I recognized from meeting them at the Temple.