33-Snips

Although I don't plan to follow the video on top at all. I thought I'd add it for anyone who hasn't seen rebels so you can see where I got this idea from! And so you can get a visual of what the temple looks like!

I do know this holocron originally is meant to be a super weapon for the Sith, but not in this fic it isn't 🤷🏻‍♀️
༻✦༺

Vader's POV
My eyes kept shifting between the darkness of space outside of my window, and the timer I had set that was currently on my dashboard.

I now only have about two and a half hours left and I just reached Malachor. It took me a little over an hour to get here, so as long as I have zero complications in the temple, I should make it back in time.

No, I have to make it back in time.

I can't fail her twice.

I landed just outside of the temple, and my blood began to boil while my anxiety was slowly rising.

Another ship was here, so I wasn't alone.

I jumped outside of my Star-fighter and already had my lightsaber ignited in my hand. I was ready to face whoever it was and deal with them quickly; no one is going to stand in my way.

The closer to the entrance I got, the more of this person I felt, I knew who it was.

They shouldn't have come here, especially after what they did. They contributed to her death. So now I will no longer show them any mercy that I may have shown them in the past.

I stepped inside and finally met them face to face for the first time in years, "Hello Master." Ahsoka spoke to me first as she stood in front of the holocron that was being held in a purple prison. The wind inside of the temple was harsh and it blew my cloak to the side as strikes of lighting hit the surrounding walls, some not too far from either of us. Causing our long awaited meeting to seem more sinister.

"Well if it isn't the deserter." I glared at her before shifting my gaze to the object I want most behind her, then I slowly brought my attention back to her. "How could you have possibly known I'd come here?" I asked in a monotone voice as I stepped closer and raised my blade up in a threatening manner.

She tightened her grip on the white dual lightsabers that I recognized, I gifted those to her shortly before she left the order, "I learned a lot in my time away from the order, and I knew that you wouldn't accept her death; you've always been stubborn." She raised her weapons up defensively the closer I got to her, "I know what this holocron contains, so I knew you'd come here to get it."

I sighed heavily through my nose in frustration. I'd be lying if I said that it didn't hurt me to think about what I'm about to do. This girl used to be the only light I had, "Well, if you plan to stand in my way then I guess you leave me no choice Snips." I jumped forward and dashed towards her with no hesitation. I never in my life thought I'd be trying to kill my old Padawan, but she helped take away the person I loved most in this galaxy.

That's not something I'm willing to let go of lightly, whether I get (y/n) back or not.

"Wai-" She tried to speak but I cut her off as our blades seared together. Red and white sparks soared in the air between us with every aggressive clash.

I took a cheap shot and stomped on her foot as I used my shoulder to hit against her chest, knocking the wind out of her slightly while she backed away, "Did he send you here to try and kill me?" I growled, my tone was dripping with venom and loathing as I began attacking her again.

She quickly deflected each of my forceful swings with skill, I taught her well; too well, "Anakin please list-"

"It's Vader to you," I pushed her blades to the side and I used the force to shove her onto her back, she roughly rolled against the floor towards the holocron. Her lightsabers fell from her grasp and slid away from her as well, I could hear her panting from exhaustion, "I left you alone, I never looked for you. So why would you interfere in my life and take my girl away from me!" I rushed forward and brought my lightsaber down towards her head, but she swiftly called her weapons back to her hands and held them above her to stop my attack.