44-I Always Keep My Word

Hey loves! So I don't know how many of you read my other stories. But I just finished the completion of my third book, as well as starting its sequel. AND starting a brand new Anakin Modern book. So with that being said, those books are where my mind has been these past few days so when it came time write this chapter; writers blocked smacked me in the face lol So it's a bit shorter, but luckily I know where to go with the next chapter so that one will definitely be longer and out on Friday(:
I hope you enjoy it anyway and I'm so sorry for the shortness♥️

1.9k words
༻✦༺

Vader's POV
"Please?" (y/n) pleaded with puppy dog eyes that have always been my weakness.

I sighed before shaking my head reluctantly, "No my love, you can't go down there just yet."

Her, Maul, and I stood outside of the door that led down to both Breha and Bail. I haven't had the pleasure of seeing them since.. well you remember.

She got a little closer to me and her hand sneakily rubbed against me on a certain area, "But why?" She asked sweetly, reminding exactly how she used to be. She's becoming more and more like her old self everyday, including the 'innocent' manipulative part.This woman can make me do anything with the right look, and that's a dangerous thing for her to know.

"I'm right here." Maul complained while her and I were stuck in an alluring eye contact. Both of us are still pretty, driven, after the events that just took place merely ten minutes ago.

"You've seen worse," I rolled my eyes.

He huffed, "I know, but you didn't know I was there. Now you just have no shame."

Ignoring him; I hesitantly stepped away from (y/n)'s touch, before I allow her to get her way, "I don't want you going down there (y/n) because they think you're still dead, and I want it to stay that way for now."

I also don't want her to know what I did to them, and what I did to their little runt. I'm not entirely sure where her mind is at regarding me right now, or what she would or wouldn't be okay with. So I don't want to unsettle her with those sadistic details.

She may enjoy my company now, but I don't think she loves me again just yet. She can reject me at any given time, and I don't want to give her any reasons to shut herself down from me as she did before.

She sighed in defeat, realizing I wasn't going to give in, "Fine, but what am I supposed to do in the meantime?" She asked as she looked around the hallway nervously like she was a lost puppy.

I glanced over to a clone walking by who held a familiar tattoo on his face, "Fives," I called to him and he stopped his movements while looking over in my direction with a nervous gaze. I nudged my head towards (y/n), "Take her to Ahsoka and stay with them for me."

He nodded obediently before stepping towards (y/n), holding his arm out to her with a smile, "It would be my honor Empress."

She was about to accept his arm until I abruptly stopped her; earning me a confused gaze, "Hold on," I pulled on her arm to come closer to me, before I slowly lowered my face down and softly pressed my lips to hers.

She didn't even attempt to move away, she immediately accepted my gesture and kissed me back just as softly. I smiled into the kiss as my heart felt like it was about to jump out of my throat from pure elation.