55-No One and Nothing

This is supposed to be a fun light-hearted chapter so don't worry about anything going wrong and just enjoy your wedding day!❤️
The calm before the storm.

3.6k words
༻✦༺
Countdown: 9 months

(y/n)'s POV
I groaned in annoyance when I felt a pair of cold hands continuously shaking my shoulder in an effort to pull me from my comfortable slumber, "Don't make me kill you." I mumbled to whoever it was without opening my tired eyes.

"Okay fine, I'll just tell Anakin you don't want to get married." Ahsoka quipped, causing my eyes to dart open when I remembered what today was.

"Oh shit," I shot up and threw my blanket off of me, "What time is it?" I jumped from my bed and accidentally got my foot tangled in my blankets - causing me to fall to the floor with a yelp.

Ahsoka burst out into laughter and I side-eyed her in annoyance as I got myself untangled, and quickly massaged my hurt ankle, "You're fine (y/n)," She continued lightly chuckling as she held a hand out and helped pull me to my feet, "The ceremony isn't for a few more hours - I got you up early so we had extra time, just in case anything goes wrong."

My eyes widened, "Don't say that you're going to jinx it! You already know I'm panicking for this day to be perfect." I began to hyperventilate as I fanned my face, "Oh god, what if the rebels show up as party crashers, or what if fucking Obi-Wan escapes again - I told them to kill that bastard, but no, those damn boys like to keep their toys-"

"Calm down and breathe," Ahsoka grabbed my cheeks to shut me up and I did as she said and took a deep inhale, before exhaling my nerves away, "I meant like if the cake is late, or if they send the wrong flowers or something." She shrugged as she dropped her hands down with a reassuring grin that nothing extravagant would go wrong.

My eyes widened again, "Thats even worse."

She narrowed her eyes at me, "How in the hell is that worse?"

Vader's POV
I sat up quickly from my desk when I heard the door to my office slam open and I quickly peeled the paper from my face that got stuck due to my drooling, "I've been awake this whole time," I defended myself with a lie when I saw both Maul and Rex glaring at me from the doorway.

In truth, I had fallen asleep here last night after I left (y/n)'s bed, I just couldn't sleep no matter how hard I tried. Well, at least up until maybe two hours ago when I unknowingly passed out on the desk.

Rex sighed as he stepped in first, "You're getting married today, and you were up all night focusing on work." He scolded me with a head shake.

My eyes widened when I remembered what was happening today, "Oh shit," I stood up quickly and the blood rushed to my head - causing me to very nearly lose my balance. Luckily I grabbed ahold of my desk to keep me from falling over as I gripped my head, waiting for the dizzy spell to fade, "I'm not late am I?" I dropped my hand down and they both shook their heads as they gestured to the clock, showing me that I still had a few hours before the ceremony. I sighed with relief, "Neither of you tell her I was up all night working, especially you." I pointed to Maul - the one who tells her everything.

He shrugged before smirking, "We'll see if you annoy me today."

I rolled my eyes as I stepped around the desk to walk past them, "Let's go," I yawned while I rubbed my tired eyes, and they both followed behind me.