I'm Back

Your Pov 

After I long 18 hours back to the leaf village, I finally made it and walked toward the front gate. As I walked through the gates I took off my bamboo hat and raincoat. I was the met by 'those two guys from naruto.' 

"Hey you!" said Izumo 

"Huh?" I said and saw him standing in front of my getting ready to fight. 

"Hey, guys, it's just me..." I said putting my hands up and flashed my leaf headband.

"Y/n?!" they both shouted and blushed 

"Uhh, Yeah?" I said confused

'Did I really change that much?' I thought . 

"Well, ok then I'm going to report to the Third." I said pointing towards the Hokage's mansion and walked off. 

I walked through town and noticed everyone talking.  I gulped and walked faster. I then bumped into someone. 

"Hey! wat- Y/n?!" the male voice said 

I then looked up and saw the one and only Copy Cat Ninja. 

"KAKASHI!" I shouted and hugged him, which startled him but, he hugged back. 

"I missed you so much!" I said placing my face deeper into his chest.  

"Me too." Kakashi said 

"So, I'm guessing you just got back?' he laughed 

"Yeah? What gave that away?" I asked and he shrugged 

"Anyway, do I look different to you?" I asked nervously and I saw Kakashi look at me and  blushed. 

"What?" I said beginning to panic 

"I-i m-mean you did change a little bit." Kakashi said 

"W-what is that supposed to mean?" I asked 

"u-uh, w-well, your kinda have bigger- I mean, and uuh...." He said blushing like a tomato.

"Umm, ok then, I'll meet up with you later? I have to talk with the Hokage." I said and then gave him a quick kiss on his left cheek and walked off. 

'what is with everyone today?' I thought 

I then climbed the staircase and walked towards the Hokage's office. 

knock, knock

"Come in." 

I then pushed open the green door and saw The Third looking at scrolls. 

"Hello, Third-sama. Long time no see." I said and he placed his papers down and looked at me. 

"Hello, Y/n-sama, your back." He said and I nodded. 

"I'm guessing you have what I asked you for?" he said and I then reached into my pocket, grabbed a scroll, and walked over and handed it to him. 

"Alright, thank you, you are dismissed." He said motioning me away. 

I then nodded and left. I decided to head back home. Once I got home I took off my shoes and dropped my bag on the floor and immediately walked to the bathroom to take a shower.  

Once the water was warm, I took off my clothes, and hopped in.  After the shower I grabbed a fluffy white towel and wrapped it around me and walked into my room. I then grabbed (my favorite outfit). and formed hand signs "Water style: vaporize". 

After my hair was dry I heard the front door open and heard footsteps. I swung open my door and walked into the living room. 

"Welcome home Sasuke." I said 

"Nee-chan, your back!" Sasuke said and I nodded

I then walked over to him and was about to give him a hug when he looked the other way. 

"What?" I asked 

"I'm too old for hugs." he said and crossed his arms 

'Oh no, this ain't happening.' I thought 

"Hey, Sasuke, I don't care how old you are, I'm still going to give you a hug." I said and gave him a hug

"Fine." Sasuke pouted and hugged me back and I heard him mumble something. 

"What did you say?"  I asked 

"N-nothing." Sasuke said and blushed in embarrassment. 

"Anyway what are we eating, I'm hungry." He said 

'honestly, I just got back...' I whined 

"What do you want?" I asked and walked into the kitchen. 

"Onigiri." He said 

"R-really?" I said and he nodded 

"Hey, you asked. that's your own fault." he said 

"Fine. we can have Onigiri, but, you need to eat regular food to." I said and placed my hand on my hip. 

"Yeah, Yeah." he said mimicking me 

"What was that?" I said in a low voice 

"Nothing." he said nervously 

"That's what I thought." I said 

"So how's school going?" I asked 

"I'm going to be graduating tomorrow and receiving my team." he said 

"Oh that's exciting." I said 

"hmph." Sasuke said 

"Or not..." I replied 

"I just hope I don't get Naruto." Sasuke said and then walked away 

'honestly, this kid." I whispered and sighed