Mind Games

Your Pov

I woke up and felt around the bed.. I opened my eyes and saw Kakashi missing. 'Thats weird.' I thought and then remembered last night's conversation. 'He's probably freaked out.' I thought and rubbed my face. I got up, left the room, and walked around the house in search for Kakashi.

I then found Kakashi near a sliding door, looking outside. He turned around and faced me.

"Good morning." Kakashi smiled.  I walked over and sat down next to him.

"Morning." I replied and he looked at me with a concerned face.

"What's wrong?" He asked and I sighed.

"I just noticed you weren't in bed, was it something I said last night?" I replied.

"No, I just wanted to let you rest, you looked peaceful. So, I got up and sat out here." Kakashi replied.

"Right." I sighed in relief.

"Y/n?...I was wondering..." Kakashi said and swung his legs over the edge and leaned forward.

"Yeah, there something I been meaning to talk to you about too." I replied. Kakashi looked directly into my eyes and grabbed my hands. Kakashi opened his mouth but closed and looked away nervously.

"Kakashi, I've been thinking about what happened at the lake and I... I want to umm, further our relationship. I mean, it's fine where we are now. But, maybe-" I said and Kakashi squeezed my hand in reassurance.

"I'd like that." Kakashi replied and I blushed. Kakashi than got up and held out his hand. I grabbed his hand and stood up.

"Of course we could take things slow." Kakashi said and looked at me for a reaction.  But, I gave him none and he just looked at me, trying to calculate what I'm thinking.

"Let's go Kashi~" I said and squeezed his nose.

"W-wait, does that mean that you want to-" kakashi said

"Want to what?" I replied and he looked at me.

"I know what your doing, your trying to imitate me." Kakashi said and I shrugged.

"Am I?" I asked and winked. I then heard Kakashi grunt and facepalmed. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bowl, cereal, spoon, and milk. I made a bowl of cereal, sat down at the dinning room table, and began to eat.

"Mmm, this is pretty good." I said, I was purposely teasing Kakashi. I wanted to see what would happen. Kakashi then put his pointer finger and thumb under his chin and closed his eyes.

"Hmmm, ok then." Kakashi said and sat down at the table, not saying a word.

Silence

'What is he planning?'  I thought and slowly ate my cereal. That's when Kakashi decided to initiate his plan. He leaned forward and pulled out his book and pulled down his mask. He opened a page and place his head on his palm and lightly bit one of his fingers.

"Hmmm?" Kakashi hummed really loud. I then got up and placed the bowl in the sink. I turned around and leaned against the countertop.

"Mmmm." Kakashi moaned.

"What are you doing?" I asked and Kakashi turned and looked at me.

"Nothing, just thinking." Kakashi said and sighed.

"No one makes those sounds when there 'just thinking.'" I replied

" what sound? I don't know what your talking about." Kakashi said and hummed again while flipping the page.

"T-that sound, that just came out of your mouth. Stop it." I said and pink dusted my face.

"Or what? I still don't know what your talking about. Maybe you could help me." Kakashi teased

"Uuuh, n-no, ummmm." I replied my face was now completely red.

"Ok, thanks for answering my question." Kakashi replied and I sat there dumbfounded.

"W-what?" I asked

"I asked you if, you wanted to take things slow...and you just answered my question." Kakashi smirked.

"...., wait! That's-" I shouted and Kakashi snickered and walked away.

"H-hey Kakashi get back here!" I shouted and ran after him.