Hyperactive Knucklehead Ninja

Your Pov 

"I'm sorry you want me to do WHAT!?" I shouted in disbelief and Obito stood there with his arms crossed. 

"Exactly like I said 'capture the nine tails'" Obito said and I tsk'd

"Sorry I'll pass, I'm not hurting our Sensei's child Obito! I care about Naruto a lot!" I countered and Obito sighed. 

"Well, on to plan B then." Obito sighed and formed hand signs. 

"Puppet master seal." He shouted and I felt a burning sensation on the the back of my neck. I grabbed my neck in pain. 

"W-what the heck did you do to me?!" I winced and Obito took off his glove. I noticed a symbol placed on his palm. 

"I really did hope you would come to your senses Y/n-chan." Obito said angrily. 

"Don't call me that." I glared. I watched Obito walk over to a nearby table and grabbed my happy/sad theater mask along with a black cloak. 

"Catch." He said and I automatically caught the items. 'What the hell?!' I thought and looked down at hands. There were thick black marking that travel from each of my fingers. I slowly pulled up my sleeves and the black markings traveled up my arms. 

"W-what are these?" I questioned and slowly watched the markings recede.  

"There like chakra strings that puppet masters use. I learned a lot about the mastery of puppetry through one of the Akatsuki members. He goes by the name Sasori." 

"Sasori of the red sand?" I asked in disbelief.  

"Yes the same person. As I was saying those markings were one of Sasori's experiments. They are meant to control 'living' people just like his wooden puppet creations. But, alas he never figured out how to perfect the jutsu or seal. I guess he never found the right test subject." Obito said and smiled at me. 

Obito slowly walked over toward me and grabbed my shoulder, forcing me to turn around. He placed his hand against the back of my neck. 

"But, don't worry. I won't use it unless necessary." Obito said and backed away. I looked down at the floor. 

"Heh, you placed it on my body before the reanimation jutsu?" I said and Obito tapped his chin. 

"Sharp as ever. Now then we or more like you have places to be." Obito said and grabbed his orange face mask.  I put on my cloak and placed my mask on my face. 

Silence 

"Where are we going...Naruto could be anywhere. You won't be able to find him that easily." I said and Obito laughed. 

"Don't worry about that. I already know exactly were he is and it's very convenient. He's currently in the Hidden Leaf Village. Who knows you might see your daughter again...or not..." Obito laughed and my breath hitched. Almost making me choke on my own spit. 

Silence 

"Ready to go?" Obito said and reached his hand out for me to take. 

"I have no choice." I said.

"Nope!~" Obito said in his 'Tobi' voice. I sighed and grabbed his hand. I was quickly sucked into a new dimension. It was so dark I couldn't see much of this other plain because before i knew it I was brought back into the light. 

"Ok!~ Here we are!~" Obito shouted and I looked up and saw all of the Hokage's faces carved in the large mountain. 

I felt Obito shove me forward and tilted his head.

"Now~ don't mess up!~ Or else." Obito warned at the end and I gulped. That's when Obito figure vanished back into the void. 'Here goes nothing.' I thought and I felt tears fall from my face. I concealed my chakra and transformed into an average traveler.  I looked around 17 or 18 years old, with dark blue hair that part to the right side of my face. My eyes change to a lime green color and I wore a baggy sweater and a pair of shorts. 

I slowly walked out from the tree line and headed toward the large green gates. 

"Hey! Who are you?! State your business!" Izumo shouted. 

"I'm here to see family in the village." I said nervously while bringing my hand to my face. 

"Oh really? I don't believe you." Izumo warned and I backed away. 

"I-I'm not l-lying...please don't h-hurt me!" I said and my eyes began to water. 

"Izumo, chill out my dude. Can't you see that you are scaring the poor girl?" Kotetsu said and Izumo rubbed the back of his head.

"Sorry about my friend. He can be really intense...What's your families last name?" Kotestu asked. 'Ok I need to be smart about this. I remember in my ANBU days that the leaf village has many sub clans the belonged to major clans such as the Senju or the Uchiha. So my best bet is taking on one of those names.' 

"Ueda." I said and they both looked at each other.

"It's a sub clan to the Uzumaki." I said and they pulled out a book and looked up the name. 

"Hmm... I guess your right. Sorry about earlier, We are under strict surveillance recently. "  Izumo said. 

"T-that's ok. I understand you're both doing your jobs." I smiled which cause them both to blush. 'Too easy.' I thought in disgust. 

"See you later Ueda-san, have a nice stay." They both said in unison.

"Thank you, I hope you both have a nice day too!" I giggled and waved goodbye. I slowly walked through the village and smelt a familiar smell.  'Must be coming from Ichiraku ramen.' I thought and as I was walking towards the ramen shop a bumped into someone. Which made my fall on my back.

"Hey? Are you alright?" The figure asked and held out his hand. I grabbed it and he smiled. 

"I haven't met you before. My name is Naruto Uzumaki!" He smiled and I smiled. 

"Ah, yes. I'm visiting a relative, my name is Yui Ueda." I replied and Naruto stared at me. 

"Have I met you before? You seem familiar..hmmmmm." Naruto asked and leaned closer to my face. 'Naruto you need to learn personal space.' 

"No. I don't think so." I laughed nervously.

"Yeah, I guess your right. I would have remember a pretty face...A-anyway I am going to get some ramen...do you want to come with me?" He asked while scratching the side of his face. 'This is really scaring me how easy it was to find and befriend him. If ever I am set free...Naruto you and I are having a very long talk about strangers.' 

"R-really? I would love to!" I smiled and Naruto pulled me toward the shop.