Chapter 64

"I've spent so many years peering through time looking at this exact moment, but I can't see past it." 

Your Pov

'Just clear my mind.' I thought and took a deep breathe in and closed my eyes. I centered my chakra to my core and listened to my surroundings. 

Splash, spalsh 

'I need to concentrate...focus don't let any distractions in.' I thought and felt someone poke my cheek. 

"Hey mom? What are you doing?" Rin asked and I opened my eyes and turned toward her. 

"Trying to focus my chakra into one point." I said and she started walking around me.

"Wow! I wanna try! teach me!" Rin said and I laughed. I picked her up and sat her on my lap. 

"Ok, close your eyes." I said and Rin nodded. I placed my hands over her eyes and she looked up at me in confusion. 

"Trust me ok?" I asked and she sighed and closed her eyes once more. 

Silence 

"What now?!" Rin shouted and I laughed.

"You have to be really quiet and you start to listen-"

"But that's boring!" Rin complained and I sighed. 

"Well you where the one who wanted to learn how to control your chakra." I said and Rin crossed her arms. 

Silence 

I looked over into the house and saw Kakashi talking to Itachi. While Sasuke laid on the couch tossing and apple in the air. 

"Is something wrong?" Rin asked and I booped her nose. 

"Nope!" I said and she rubbed her face. 

Silence 

"Hey are you hungry?" I asked and she shrugged. 

"I guess." She replied and I motioned her into the house. 

"I still don't think that's a good idea." Itachi said as I walked past them and headed toward the kitchen to grab a snack. 

"I'm out of options itachi...you know how she gets." Kakashi said and I pulled out a bowl from the cabinet and walked over to the fridge and pulled out a case of strawberries. 

Silence 

"I know." Itachi sighed. I finished cutting up the strawberries and handed Rin a bowl. She walked out of the room and went to go sit on the porch swing. 

Silence 

"Why don't we use her rinnegan? It would be faster." Sasuke said and I slowly walked toward them but stopped and waited behind the wall. 

Silence 

"and dangerous... even if she can teleport to his location. We still don't know where we would be teleporting into. We don't need..." Itachi mumbled the last part.

"Say that last part again. I didn't quite hear you." Sasuke replied and I walked into the room. 

"Alright everyone stop, ok?" I said and everyone turned towards me. 

"Oh, how did training go?" Itachi asked and I glared at him.

"Alright this whole don't tell Y/n thing is really pissing me off! Secondly, I heard at least half of the conversation." I said and everyone looked down at the floor. 

"Oh and I know 'how I get'...But, this is important and-"

"Y/n! be realistic! He kidnapped you and our daughter! Secondly he set up a plan to kill you. Which you did die and now you want to go back?!" Kakashi shouted and I sighed as I rubbed my face in frustration. 

"You don't understand! There's got to be a reason.. a real reason..I know Obito's still in there! We have to try and save him. Ad wouldn't it benefit us trying to stop him before it's too late?" I shouted back and Itachi and Sasuke slowly walked out of the room. 

"I don't understand you! Do you want to get yourself killed again?! And leave us again?! I-I can't do this you leave thing every single time. I can't lose you again!" Kakashi countered and I could tell he was trying not to cry.  

Silence 

"You right..As a mother I can't forgive him for what he did to our daughter. I don't forgive him for what he did to me and to us. But, he's still our teammate Kakashi. We have to be the ones to solve this issue before it escalates. And for one thing..." I said and walked over to him and grabbed his hands. 

"I'm not going to promise anything this time...This time I know everything will be alright because I have you Kakashi... the person I love right here beside me the whole time."  I said and he placed his forehead against mine. 

Silence 

"So we are in the endgame now?" Kakashi asked and I nodded. 

All good stories must come to an end someday.