Chapter 23

Your Pov

I sat on my hospital bed bored, Kakashi had to leave. but, he gave me one of his books. 'Geeh, thanks, Kakashi.' I thought staring at the red and orange book. 

knock, knock

The door slide open and a male figure walked in, he had dark blue hair, pale blue eyes, he wore rectangle glasses, and a doctor's coat. 

"Good evening Senju-sama. I'm here to check your vitals." He said while trying not to laugh. 

"What's so funny?" I asked annoyed and he scratched the back of his head. He walked over and poked my forehead. 

"I-ita-mph." I said and he covered my mouth and shushed me. He looked back at the door and then let his disguise disappear. 

"Uh, what's up with the glasses?" I asked and he shrugged. 

"I don't know, Sasuke told me to wear them, he told me 'I looked serious'. But, I think he was lying because he started laughing afterwards." Itachi sighed. Itachi walked towards the other side of the bed and sat down, picking up Icha Icha tactics. 

"Kakashi-san, gave this to you?" Itachi asked and I nodded. 

"Nee-chan, I'm so sorry, I-" Itachi started and I grabbed his hand and smiled. 

"It's fine now, don't worry." I said and he sighed. 

"So, how had Sasuke been?" I asked and he rubbed his face.

"Where do I even start, While you were gone, Sasuke was supposed to take the Chunin exams but, they unfortunately got postponed, due to a suspected criminal in the village." Itachi laughed and I facepalmed. 

"Anyway, I have been training Sasuke and teaching him about the Uchiha scrolls. He's been getting better a deciphering them but, one thing I'm worried about is...he path for revenge." Itachi said and looked directly into my eyes. 

"Right, Danzo." I said quietly. 

"Oh, so you know already? Wait don't tell me you plan-" Itachi asked 

"Yes." I replied and Itachi glared at me. 

"Listen, Y/n, if you plan on doing this, it will only start a new conflict in the village." Itachi said in a serious tone. 

"Yeah, Yeah. I know. But, what about you? I'm guessing you're going to have to leave again. It's not safe for you to be here." I said and Itachi nodded. 

"Right, which gets me to my next form of information. I plan on leaving the Akatsuki and to lay low somewhere. When I told Sasuke this he told me he wanted to come with me, he wanted me to continue to train him, until he was ready to face Danzo and the leaf village." Itachi told me and I sat there shocked. but, came up with a plan, I motioned Itachi to come closer. 

"Listen, when you plan to leave, I know a place where you could hide. Only I know about it. There is a house located in the Cloud Village, up top a mountain. The only way to get there is by using a map, found in the Senju scrolls. But, I am the only one who has these scrolls. I went there a long time ago and placed a marked kunai there. I can easily take you both their and come back without anyone noticing. But, you have to promise me something Itachi...." I whispered 

"Yes?" Itachi whispered 

"Remember the promise, you asked of me? Now it's your turn to keep it." I said and Itachi nodded.  Itachi then transformed back into his disguise and walked out of the room.

"Now what?!" I shouted and then looked back at the nightstand, which held the Icha Icha series. 'You know what why not?' I thought and grabbed the book and flipped to a random page and chapter. 

Daiki and Hana walked together hand and hand to a nearby lake. Daiki watched Hana sit down on the small wooden dock and dipped her feet into the water. 

"Come one Daiki-kun~" Hana exclaimed and patted the wooden boards, signaling for him to sit down. Daiki walked over and sat to Hana's left. 

"Isn't it so beautiful?" Hana gasped and Daiki looked at her long auburn hair, brushing it aside. He leaned in and blew into her left ear and said. 

"Not, as beautiful as you Hana~" 

Hana began to blush madly and looked directly into Daiki's eyes. She leaned in and placed her plump red lips against Daiki's. The began to passionately makeout and Hana ended up getting pushed back.  Daiki hovered above her and brought his lips down to her neck and-

"Oh, so know you're reading the books and you called me a pervert." A voice said 

"Huh? Kakashi? When did you get here?" I asked and he walked over and looked at what page I was on he smirked. I felt Kakashi lean against my left ear. 

"You look really beautiful today Y/n~" Kakashi whispered in a deep voice. I blushed and pushed him away. 

"D-don't do that!" I said and Kakashi laughed.