The Next Morning...

Your Pov

"Ugh, why does my head hurt so bad and why is it cold?" I mumbled and rubbed my eyes. I opened my eyes and looked over to my right and saw Kakashi beginning to sit up.

'Wait why am-' I thought and then we both look at each other and bolt up.

"Oh my God!" I shout and grab the blanket and cover my body. Kakashi just looked over at me and blushed. 

"Q-quit staring!" I stuttered and brought the blanket higher up. I got up out of bed and tripped, face planting on the floor.

"You ok?" Kakashi asked and I threw a pillow at him. I picked the blanket back up and walked to the bathroom to grab my robe. Once I had 'clothes' on I walked back into the bedroom and leaned against the wall. 

"H-how did this even happen?" I said and lowered my hands from my face and Kakashi was staring at my chest. I then glared at him and he pointed at me.

"Your wearing my robe." Kakashi replied and blushed. 

"No I'm not, this is-....." I paused and noticed the initials read K.H. I then smacked my face and Kakashi then looked off to the side, scratching the back of his head. 

"Hmm, so we are not 'taking things slow'." Kakashi laughed and looked over at me. 

"Kakashi this isn't funny!" I then began to pace around the room.

"Y/n, just sit down and we can talk this through." Kakashi sighed.  I paused and then sat down on the end of the bed and rubbed my face in frustration. 

"Are you mad that we-" Kakashi asked. 

"N-no? Though I don't remember any of it so..." I then realized what I said and I noticed Kakashi's face was pink and he wore a smirk. 

"Well we could go ag-" 

"Kakashi! Focus!" I shouted in embarrassment.

"I am." He replied

"Why does everything that comes out of your mouth sound perverted?" I replied and rubbed my heated face. 

"It's not you're just dirty minded." Kakashi laughed. 

silence

"Look, Y/n, whatever happens we'll figure it out together, ok?" Kakashi said and grabbed my hand. 

"I'm guessing we didn't use protection?" I asked and Kakashi shrugged. 

"I don't know." Kakashi said and looked around.

"Right...What if I'm pregnant?" I asked and Kakashi squeezed my nose.

"Like I said before, we'll figure it out together, plus I think you would be a great mother." Kakashi smiled and I blushed. 

"Right, thanks, Kakashi." I replied 

"For what?" Kakashi hinted and smirked. 

"God dammit, do you have to ruin everything?" I replied, lightly punched him and he laughed. Kakashi then grabbed my waist and I fell on top off him.  We both then laughed until, we both realized we were still naked. 

"Ok, I'm going to get ready." I pointed at the bathroom. 

"Care if I join, Y/n-chan~" Kakashi whispered in my ear. 

"S-shut up! And no you can't!" I said and bolted toward the bathroom. 

"Well, it's not like-" 

"Kakashi Hatake!" I angrily shouted from behind the door and Kakashi burst out laughing. 'Ugh today's going to be a long day! let's hope nothing bad happens.' I thought and then turned on the shower. Once the water got warm, I hoped in and stretched out my aching muscles.  I got out of the shower and looked in the mirror and that's when I saw a hickey on my neck. 'Wait-' i thought and then realized there was another hickey mark on my left inner thigh.  

"NaNi?!" I shouted and blushed in embarrassment. A dried my hair and got dressed and met Kakashi in the Kitchen. 

"What?" Kakashi said and took a sip of coffee. 

"So looks like you left something." I said and pointed at my neck and Kakashi hummed. 

"Oh, I wasn't the only one who left something behind." Kakashi laughed and drank the last drop of his coffee and put the mug in the sink. 

"W-wait are you serious?" I asked curiously 

"Maybe, maybe not...Want to find out?" Kakashi laughed.

"What is your deal this morning?" I asked and Kakashi shrugged.

"Just curious." Kakashi replied and rubbed the back if his head.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I asked and Kakashi walked past me and walked into the bathroom and shut the door. 

"Uuuuh, what just happened?" I thought out loud. I walked over to the cabinets, pulled out a cup, and poured some coffee into the cup.