Detective Sasuke Uchiha

"There's one thing you can expect from me and thats the unexpected. Cause I'm an international super spy."

Sasuke's Pov

I walked out of the house and headed into town. 'Where do I even start.' I thought and placed my hands into my pockets. I looked around and saw all of the different shops. 'not much has changed.' 

"S-Sasuke-kun?" A female voice said and I turned. 'Its only Sakura.' 

Silence

"What are you doing here?" She asked and I looked around. 

"Things." I replied and walked away. 

"SASUKE!!!" a familiar voice shouted. 

"Naruto." I replied in a monotone voice. 'can't he just act normal for once?' I thought and squinted my eyes. 

"When did you get back and what did you do to Sakura?" Naruto asked and I looked over and saw Sakura blushing. 

"I didn't do anything." I replied and Naruto leaned closer to my face. 

"Back off." I said and pushed his face away. I turned around and began headed toward the academy. 

"Oi! Sasuke where are you going?" Naruto asked. 

"I already asked." Sakura pointed out. 

"The academy." I replied and I saw Sakura bend forward in defeat.

"Schools over." Naruto said and I paused. 'Damn it, why don't I think things through.' 

"I knew that already." I said and continued my walk. 'Well if the schools closed, then I can just search the files. Then again I don't even know what his name is.' 

Silence 

"Why are you following me. Don't you idiots have something better to do?" I asked and Sakura whined. 

"Sasuke-kun?" Sakura asked and I looked at her out of the corner of my eye. 

"Hn?" I replied. 

"Well, I was wondering if-" 

"No. I'm busy." I replied. 

"With what?" Sakura asked. 

"Things." I replied and walked forward. 

"Sasuke! Don't be a jerk!" Naruto shouted. 

....

After a long walk filled with shouting, we made it to the academy. 'Alright now I just have to find a way in. If I remember correctly there should be a window right around...here' I walked over to the window and pushed it open. 

"Sasuke! What are you doing?!" Naruto whisper shouted and I ignored him. I looked back and peered back into the long hallway to make sure none of the sensei's where patrolling or doing any last minute grading. Once the cost was clear I jumped in and started walking down the long hallway.  

As I was walking down the hallway I spotted a familiar classroom. Homeroom 106, which from what Nee-chan told me. Her homeroom was 107 when she was in school. 

flashback 

"Naruto he's an elite jonin, he isn't going to fall for a silly trick like that." I scoffed. 

"Well, this is what he gets for being late!" Naruto shouted and hoped of a stole. A few minutes later the door slid open and our jonin leader came in and a chalk full easer fell on his head. 

"My first thoughts are...you all are a bunch of idiots."  Kakashi said. 'Out of all people, we had to get some old man.' 

flashback ends 

I'm pulled out of my thoughts by Naruto bumping into me. 

"Naruto! Watch were your going!" Sakura yelled and punched Naruto in the head. 

"Ow! What did I even do?!" Naruto whined.  'There's got to be some sort of filing room.' I thought while continuing my agenda. 

"Hey Sasuke-kun! Wait up!" Sakura yelled from down the hall.  As I turned the corner I saw a wooden door with a glass rectangle in the center.  

"This must be it." I mumbled and turned the door knob. 'Of course it's locked. But, that shouldn't be an issue.' 

"Well, looks like this is the end of the road." Naruto said and put his arms behind his head. I then used chakra thread to unlock the door. 

click 

"Wow! Sasuke-kun! You are so cool!" Sakura squealed.  I turned the knob and walked into the room. I saw various filing cabinets. 

"Alright Naruto make sure not to-" I said. 

"Wow! Look at this!" Naruto said and immediately pulled open a door, sounding the alarm. 

"Damn it Naruto! I told you not to touch anything!" I yelled and quickly grabbed some files and bolted out of the room. I then closed my eyes and sensed chakra natures heading towards us. 

"Hey! Sasuke-" Naruto shouted

"Water style: Disperse!" I said and disappeared.  I jumped out the window and headed back towards the Senju household.

Bonus

"So you want to tell me why Naruto and Sakura were caught in the records room, this afternoon?" Y/n asked. 

"Hmmm, I have no idea what your talking about." I replied and smirked.