Zabuza is Alive?!

Your Pov 

After a long journey back to the village we finally saw Tazuna's house. 

"It's right up ahead." Tazuna said 

"Yippee!" Naruto shouted and jumped in the air. 'Honestly, he has way too much energy.' I thought.  I notice Sasuke walking next to me and Sakura running up next to him. 

"Ne, Ne, Sasuke-kun?" Sakura said and Sasuke hummed in reply. 

"That was pretty scary back there? Do you think we will face anymore enemies?" Sakura asked. 

"Hn." Sasuke replied and stuffed his hands deeper into his pockets and walked ahead. I then saw Sakura slouch forward. I then left go off kakashi's left leg and patted her head.  Sakura then looked up at me and smiled. 

"Don't worry Sakura, he'll come around. He just needs time to process what happened." I said 

"Yeah, I guess you're right. Thanks Y/n-sensei." Sakura smiled and walked ahead.  I then begin to catch up and notice Kakashi's beginning to wake up. 

"Just in time. I thought you would be knocked out for the rest of the trip." I whispered to Kakashi and he just whined.  As we enter the house a see a young women with dark hair, dark eyes, and pale skin. 

"Please, come in." She said and motioned me to follow her upstairs to a spare bedroom.  I then see her grab some blankets, a pillow, and places them on the floor. I then place Kakashi on the rolled out mat and tuck him in. 

"Thank you uh?" I asked 

"You can call me Tsunami." She replied 

"Right, thank you for having us, Tsunami-san." I replied and she nodded and left. I then take off my bag and set it on the floor next to Kakashi's head. I then hear Kakashi move his head and began to groan. 

"I think I overdid it with my sharingan." He mumbled and I reached over and rubbed his head and he sighed. 

"Yeah, But, you're lucky, you're usually down for a week." I said and Kakashi sighed and looked away. 

"Thanks, for carrying me." He replied and I nodded. I then see Kakashi begin to sit up but, I pushed him back down. 

"You should rest." I said 

"Yeah, I guess you're right." he said and looked up at the ceiling. I then hear footsteps walk up the stairs and enter the room. 

"Wow, look, Sensei's coming around dattebayo." Naruto gasped and Sakura squats next to me. 

"Listen, sensei, your sharingan is amazing in everything, but, if it puts that much strain on you, maybe it's not worth it." Sakura stated 

'Yeah you tell him.' I thought and snickered slightly. 

"Sorry." Kakashi replied 

"Huh, well you did bring down one of the most powerful ninja assassins, so we'll be safe for a while." Tazuna said while fanning himself. I then look down at Kakashi who has ' his done with life.' face on. I then poke his cheek and he glares at me. 

"Right, you know that boy with the mask? What about him?" Sakura asks 

"Well, He's an elite tracking ninja for the hidden mist, Those masks are only worn by the most elite shinobi." Kakashi said 

"What is their job?" Sakura gulped 

"There, known as The Inferno Squad, who destroy all traces of rogue ninja's corpse. The body contains many secrets, ninjutsu, chakra, and special medicines used on his body are property of his village. If his enemy finds him, then their village is in danger..." I said and paused.