Operation: UnMasked (One Shot)

A/n: I got bored and why not right a oneshot about the time Kakashi walked around without a mask. This story takes place when Sasuke was still around and just for this oneshot Sasuke didn't move in with you. 

Your Pov

"So, tell me again why I have to do this?" I asked. 

"Because, it will be fun and I need them to get along. Their teamwork recently hasn't been that great so-" Kakashi replied while putting in light grey colored contacts. 

"Right, Anyway this is a great idea and all but, I didn't want to be dragged into this. Secondly why does your disguise look like a male version of Rin?" I asked. 

"Rin had brown eyes." Kakashi pointed out and I looked at him.

"Really? Wow I didn't remember, thanks for reminding me." I said sarcastically. 

"Your welcome." Kakashi smiled and I facepalmed. 

"So, what am I supposed to even call you, I'm guessing you didn't just throw together this disguise last minute." I replied and Kakashi laughed. 

"Of course, I was in Anbu, so-" Kakashi then paused and looked at me and coughed. 

"Anyway, my 'new' name will be Sukea, I am a reporter/photographer that is collecting information for the daily press. I'm trying to become famous and I'll do that by creating a article about the 'Copy Cat Ninja'-" 

"Did you just call yourself 'Copy Cat Ninja?'" I snickered and Kakashi sighed. 

"Really?" he annoyingly replied. 

"Oh come on, it's weird to see you talk in the third person and at least use your name." I laughed 

"Whatever." Kakashi replied and walked into the bedroom to finish getting dressed. 

"Kakashi, I'm just teasing." I replied and Kakashi walked back into the living room and sighed.

"yeah, yeah, I know. Anyway, how do I look?" Kakashi or Sukea said. 

"Hmmm, your voice is a little high." I said and Kakashi bent forward.

"That's what you noticed." he replied in defeat. I then looked over and noticed the time. I then quickly transformed into Kakashi and grabbed Icha Icha Paradise off the table. 

"Anyway we should get going, you or I don't want to arrive too late or they'll get suspicious." I replied and Kakashi looked at me. 

"What?" I replied and Kakashi mumbled something. I then walked toward the training grounds and met with team 7. 

"Yo, sorry I'm late-" 

"No your not!" Sakura and Naruto shouted. I then looked over at Sasuke who looked up at me questionably. 'Hopefully I can pull this off, Kakashi isn't that hard to impersonate, as long as I look annoyed it's fine...right?' I thought.

"What are we doing today Kakashi-sensei?" Sakura asked 

"Are you saving a princess, fighting some pirates, or-" Naruto shouted and Sasuke tsk'd 

"usuratonkachi." Sasuke replied and Naruto turned around. 

"Sasuke, shut up! Do you want to go? I can take you on any day you name it! Dattebayo!" Naruto shouted. 

"Ha, don't bother you'll lose." Sasuke contered. 

"Why you-" 

"Alright, Naruto calm down." I said and Naruto glared at me. 

"Today, we'll be collecting some scrolls from a feudal lord resided in the leaf village and delivering it to Hokage-sama."  I said. 

"Come on Kakashi-sensei! Can't we do something cool." Naruto whined. I then sighed and  grabbed 'my' book.