Warning Signs

Timeskip approximately one month later

Your Pov

Kakashi and I decided to head back to the village after our vacation.  I'm currently, sitting under a tree watching what's left of team 7 train. 

"Oh, come on Kakashi-sensei! Please!" Naruto begged. 

"No. I'm not paying for your ramen Naruto. Ask someone else." Kakashi replied. 

"Don't even think about it Naruto." Sakura warned and Naruto bent over. I looked off to the side and closed my eyes. 

"Pssst, Hey! Y/n-san!" Naruto whispered yelled in my ear while poking my left cheek. 

"Yes?" I asked and looked over at Naruto. 

"Can you pay for my ramen?" Naruto said and gave me puppy dog eyes. 'Gosh he's too cute I can't say no.' I thought. 

"Fine. Let's go." I said and stood up and felt dizzy for some reason. I grabbed my head and noticed Kakashi looking at me with concern. 

"W-wait really?" Naruto shouted and I nodded. 'I probably stood up to fast.' I thought. 

"Yep" I said and popped the 'p' 

"Yippee!!" Naruto shouted, while grabbing my hand, and dashing toward the famous ramen shop. Once we reached the shop we both sat down and I ordered two bowls of ramen. 

"So, Naruto, I heard that Jiraiya-sensei, is training you." I said and Naruto looked at me like I had lobsters crawling out of my ears. 

"Huh? Who's that? Are you talking about pervy sage?" Naruto replied. 

"Pervy sage?" I said and then laughed. 

"Yeah! He's been teaching me this new jutsu called...uh..Rasenjo, no..that's not it..." Naruto said and scratched the side of his head. 

"Do you mean Rasengan?" I asked and Naruto jumped, almost falling out of his seat. 

"Yeah! That's it! How did you know?!" Naruto asked. 

"My Sensei, was the one who created it." I replied and smiled. 

"Wait, your sensei was the fourth hokage?!" Naruto said and pointed at me. 

"Yes." I replied. 'if you only knew that was you father Naruto. Kushina-san and Minato-sensei would both be so proud of what you've become.'  I thought. 

"Uhh? Did you hear me Y/n-san, you kinda spaced out." Naruto asked. 

"No, I'm sorry. I wasn't paying attention." I replied and Naruto facepalmed. 

"The ramen's done." Naruto said and slid over my bowl and placed a pair of chopsticks on top of the bowl. 

"Uh right, thanks." I replied and Naruto scratched the side of his cheek. 

"itadakimasu!" we both shouted and dug in. 'hmm that's weird, the ramen tastes different.' I thought but, paid no mind to it.  After we finished I paid for the meal and started heading home. As I was walking I felt my stomach gurgle and turn. I then began to sweat and overheat and that's when I felt like I was going to throw up. 

I quickly dashed through the door and bolted toward the bathroom. I then heard footsteps run over toward my location. 

"Y/n, are you ok?" Kakashi asked and walked over toward me. 

"Ugh...I think my stomach was upset." I said and Kakashi helped me up. 

"You don't feel like you have a fever." Kakashi replied. 

"Wait-" I said and then rubbed my face, I began looking through the bathroom cabinets. 

"Wait, what? And what are you even looking for?" Kakashi said. 

"Tsunade gave me this thing, but, I thought it was a joke. But-" I replied and found what I was looking for. 

"Huh?" Kakashi replied and I shoved him out of the bathroom and locked the door. I then took pregnancy test and leaned against the countertop waiting for the results. 

silence 

I unlocked the bathroom door and swung it open. I looked over at Kakashi who was sitting on the bed criss cross applesauce. 

"So...What was that all about?" Kakashi asked and I looked away. 

silence 

"Uuuh, Y/n? Your starting to scare me...what's wrong?" Kakashi asked.

"So...umm, how do I put this?" I thought out loud 

"Huh?" Kakashi replied 

"So, Kakashi how do you feel about becoming a father?" I asked and Kakashi looked at me with shock. 

"Your pregnant?!" Kakashi shouted and almost fell of the bed. 

"Uh, yes? Its ok if you don't-" I was then interpreted by Kakashi hugging me. 

"No, I'm just shocked and happy...though-" Kakashi replied 

"Though...what?" I asked and Kakashi smirked. 

"W-what?" I stuttered and Kakashi just squeezed my nose. 

"Nothing, don't worry about it. I don't want to quote 'ruin the moment'." Kakashi laughed. 

"W-wait, what?" I replied. 'I'm so confused right now but, I don't care.' I thought happily.