Project Tsuki no Me?

Your Pov

It feels like it's been hours since 'Madara' left. During that time I tried to get myself untied but the restrains seemed only to get tighter the more I pulled.  So, the only hope I have left is for someone to find me or 'Madara' lets me go. 

I finally hear footsteps walk into the room, I look up and see the masked man holding a tray of food and something to drink.

"I figured, you would be hungry, It's been almost a day." Madara said and sat down next to me. 

"A day?! Are you serious?" I ask in disbelief and he shrugs. 

"Who knows, I could be lying." He laughed and picked up the chopsticks and brought the food to my face. 

"Say aaaah~" he said in a high pitch voice.

"Hmph, I'd rather starve." I replied and turned my head.  I then heard a sigh. 

"You know it's not poisoned." He replied and I looked over my shoulder. 

"mmmm, I don't know. I'm pretty sure your lying." I said 

"Then, I'll prove it." He says and slowly brings his hand to his mask. 

"Mmmm, this is so good~" He said in a high pitch again. 

"Why do you keep doing that?" I ask and he looks at me with his mask on. 

"What?" His voice went back to normal. 

"That, the voice thing, like you start out this is my deep voice "Yeah." and and then your like this is my high pitch voice "Yippee~" I said.

silence 

"Hey! I d- ackem, I don't." He said fixing his voice. I then heard him mumble something and then looked down at me. 

"look, you should eat something or else you'll starve. Then you won't be able to make it back to the leaf village for the Chunin exams." He said 

"H-ack." I said and the food was shoved in my mouth, making me choke. I then chewed whatever was left and swallowed. 

silence 

"hm, that's not bad but, not good either." I replied and he put his head down. I watched him grab more food and placed it near my mouth. 

"You know, I can feed myself, if you just untie me." I said 

"Yes, you could but, what would be the fun in that?" 'Madara' said flatley. 

"What the f-ack." 

"You know you should quit swearing all the time." he mumbled 

"Well, you should quit shoving food in my mouth!" I yelled. 

"Well, if you would quit talking, we wouldn't have an issue." He threatened. 

"Fine." I replied and he sighed. I then let him feed me and he helped me drink some water. Once I finished eating, he got up and walked away.  I then started to feel tired all of a sudden, I looked up and saw 'Madara' leaning against the wall staring at me waiting for something to happen. 

"Yawn, what did you put in the food?" I said 

"Nothing. like I said, I answered your question truthfully. On the other hand I did put an anesthetic in your drink, just to make sure you didn't start moving around." He replied and walked towards me and undid my ropes. I then tried to move my limbs but, unfortunately couldn't move. 

"Don't worry, you won't fall asleep, I just wanted to have a little chat." 

"About what." I replied and he helped me up into a sitting position and he sat across from me. 

"I have an agenda or a plan. Project Tsuki no Me" He replied 

"Tsuki no Me?" I questioned. 

"I want to bring peace to the world, an infinite dream, were anything is possible. There will no longer be wars or starvation." I told me. 

"That's not even possible. You are just delusional." I replied. 

"Hm, maybe. But, what if I wasn't. I'm sure you've seen the stone tablet before? And if you have I'm sure you were only able to read part of it. The stone tells us activate the infinite tsukuyomi and in order to do that we need to gather the tailed beasts." He told me. 

"No way, I would never do that." I replied 

"Even if you could bring back your family and your friends, Shisui and...Rin?" He asked and looked directly at me. 

"Don't say their names! You know nothing! You are just lying!" I shouted and tried not to cry. 

silence

"Well, it seems I can't get you to understand me. So, why don't i just show you instead?" He asked

"Huh?"  I asked and noticed 'Madara' form hand signs, and out came a bubble that started glowing red.  Before I knew it my vision started to go black. 

"Have a nice trip." He said and everything went black.