Nee-chan?!

Trigger warning:  The first part of this chapter is a little graphic. 

Sasuke's Pov

Inside a dream

"Sasuke!" I heard a voice say. I looked around and noticed I was in a meadow full of yellow wildflowers. 'It's so peaceful' I thought as I got up off the ground and began walking. 

"Hey Sasuke!" I heard a female voice say and I turned around and looked through the meadow. 'Who's talking?' I thought. I began to smell a sweet aroma, it smelled like fresh baked cookies that just came out of the oven. I followed the scent through the meadow and the landscape quickly turned. 

"Sasuke! There you are!" the same female voice said and I looked up at her in surprise. 

"Y-Y/n?" I stuttered and she smiled. She wore an f/c apron and had her hair pulled back in a messy bun. 

"Come on hurry!" She waved and I walked over following her through the wooden door. As a walked through the door her house was pitch black. It looked like an endless void and I began to panic as I was sucked into this black hole. 

"Y/n?" I shouted and ran through the 'house' looking for her. I heard laughing noises echo through the house. That's when I saw her standing in a doorway motioning me to follow her. 

"Hey wait for me! Don't go!" I shouted bolting after her. The scenery changed once more and it  began to rain. 

"Why?" I heard Y/n say and I looked around frantically. 

"Where did you go!" I shouted and I looked down and saw blood on my right hand. 'N-no! This can't be happening!" 

"How could you!" Her voice echoed through the tree line. 

"I-i'm sorry it wasn't my fault!" I cried and I saw her figure walk towards me. She grabbed her abdomen in pain.  I ran over to her or at least tried to but I was stopped. I watched her figure fall over and she became still.  I banged on the barrier that held me back. 

"S-Sasuke..." She mumbled while reaching out towards me.

end of nightmare

"Nooo!" I shouted and bolted up out of my bed drenched in sweat. I looked down at my hands and they began to shake. 'Just calm down.' I said over and over in my head. I slowly got up and walked over to the sink and splashed water on my face. 

"It's just a nightmare...right?" I said in the mirror. I walked over to the shower and turned on the water. I walked in and undressed and let the water fall over the back of my head. 

I looked back down at my hands letting the water fall on top

I looked back down at my hands letting the water fall on top. 'Maybe I shouldn't have left?' 

Silence

'No it was for the best.' I quickly finished my shower and put on some clean clothes. 

"Water style: Vaporize." I said and dried my hair. I walked over to my nightstand and picked up a bracelet. 

"What is this again?" I asked Y/n and she sighed. 

"A bracelet..it has my transportation mark written on the inside. So if your ever in trouble I'll be able to come save you." She smiled and I looked at her with annoyance. 

"Yeah, like I would need your help." I tsk'd.

"Fine! If you don't like it then give it back and I'll give it to Naruto." Y/n said and I immediately put it on my wrist. 

I traced the leather and flipped it over. I laughed at myself and how I used to act. I wish I could see you again. I know you would say something to cheer me up.

"Oh come on! Don't be like that!" Y/n shouted and I ignored her. 

"Knock, knock. Hello is anyone there?" She said tapping on my head. 

Silence

"Do you hear that?" She asked and put her hand next to her ear. I looked over at her in confusion. 

"It sounds like....someone's laughing?" She said.

"What th-Hey! (laughs) Stop (laughs) that!" I shouted while gripping my side in pain.

I looked back down at the bracelet and watched it shine. 'Huh what is?!' I thought and placed the bracelet down on my bed. 'Hmmm maybe I'm losing it?' I thought and started walking away till I heard the bed creak.

"Ooof!" I heard someone say and I quickly turned around and saw Y/n laying on my bed. 

"Nee-chan?!" I shouted and she slowly sat up and rubbed the back of her head. 

"Man I rea-" She said and I ran over and hugged her. 

"How are you alive?!" I cried and she rubbed the back of my head. 

"Well, I guess you could say that's a long story...but getting to the point...Why did you run away! You idiot!" Y/n shouted and pushed me up and grabbed my face. I looked off to the side in sorrow. 

"I-I just... I just couldn't deal with everyone pretending that everything was fine..." I said and Y/n sighed. 

Silence

"Please don't ever do that again! You had everyone worried sick!" She yelled and I looked down at my lap. 

Silence 

"ok I'm sorry..." I mumbled and she sighed.

Silence 

"Ok what are you?" She asked and looked at me with a smirk on her face. 

"Huh?" I said looking at her while she kept both hands on my face. 

"What kind of sandwich are you?" she laughed and I puffed out my cheeks in embarrassment. 

"An idiot sandwich." I replied and she laughed which made me smile despite getting made fun of.

"I'm glad you are back." I said and she kissed the top of my head. 

"I'm glad to be back too." She smiled.