The Note

Time skip a week 

Your Pov 

"Hey Kakashi, I'm going to pick Rin up from school. be home in a little. Do you need anything while I'm out?" I asked while slipping on my black sandals.  Kakashi just brought his book down from his face and looked off to the side. 

"No." he said and pulled the (cough) porn (cough) book closer to his face. I nodded and walked out of the house, closing the door behind me. 'I hope Rin had a good day today' I thought. I worried about Rin, she tended to take after me with her anxiety issues.  

Just recently I found out that she became friends with one of the new students..what was his name? M-Maraca...no thats's not right. Though it was something with an 'M' right. I don't know, I'm sure I'll figure it out when I see his face or I can just ask Rin when I pick her up.  

....

I walked up the hill and walked through the gated gates. I leaned against a wall and waited for the students to come running out of the school building. I pulled out my book and flipped to my bookmark. 

It was so silent, you could her a pin drop. I looked over at my old classmate. Jacob. 

Something seemed off about him, ever sense he disappeared for a year, I feel like he's hiding something or..

"Well, Well, if it isn't Y/n-sama." I familiar voice mocked and I shut my book. I turned my head and saw Kami standing next to me. 

"Why can't you seem to leave me alone." I said and tsk'd. Kami leaned back against the wall and sighed. 

"I could be saying the same thing."  Kami said and started picking her nails.  'Stupid author!' I thought. 

"What are you even doing here?" I asked. 

"Waiting for my kid." she said and I chocked. 

"You have a kid?! Since when?!" I said in disbelief. 

"Since a couple of months ago, I adopted a kid." She said and I replied with an 'oh really face.' Maybe she's trying to turn a new leaf. 

Ring

The doors bolted open and all of the kids went running to their parents. 'hmm, that's weird Rin is usually the first one to leave.' I thought and felt my stomach tighten and I begin to scan the crowd. 

"What's wrong Senju? Lost your kid?" Kami mocked and I sighed. 

"Hey mom!" I saw a blue haired boy with blue eyes saw running towards Kami. 

"Hey kiddo. How was your day?" Kami said in a sweet voice, which almost made me barf. She sounded so fake. But, despite all that she did to me, I'm happy she finally found happiness. Or... maybe not..but, I'll pretend like I do. 

"Hey, lady?" The young boy asked.

"Yes?" I replied.

"Are you Rin-chan's mom?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yes, I am...Why what's wrong?" I asked and he kicked his foot. 

"W-well...I w-was wonder if...." He mumbled and puffed out his cheeks. He looked up at me and I smiled. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a note and handed it to me.

"Could you give this to her?" he asked. 

"Ok?" I said and Kami pulled the young boy away. 'That's weird...getting past that this boy clearly like my daughter...why wouldn't...' I thought.  I looked around and saw everyone left and I noticed Iruka walk out and shut the door. 

"Hey! Iruka!" I shouted and Irkua looked over and blushed. 

"Hello, Y/n-san. What can I do for you?" He asked and I paused. 

"My daughter? Where is she?" I asked and he tilted his head in confusion. 

"You told me that she was going to stay at home today, to go over some scrolls." Iruka said and pulled out a note. 

"N-No...I didn't write that...I dropped Rin off this morning. Who gave you that note!"  I said and began to panic. 

"You did..." Iruka said and my eyes went wide.  I gripped my head and stumbled back, I felt my chest tighten and everything started spinning. 

"S-someone took her..." I mumbled and Iruka grabbed my shoulder. 

"Y/n-" 

I ignored him and ran home and kicked the door open. Kakashi got up and looked at me. 

"Y/n? What's wrong? Where's Rin?" He asked and I looked at him with teary eyes.

"S-she's gone...S-someone took her...and-" I paused and felt Kakashi wrap his arms around me and rubbed my back. 

"We'll find her and we'll make whoever took her away pay." Kakashi mumbled and I placed my head deeper into his chest.