Destination The Land of Waves

Your Pov

"Alright sense everyone's here. We can head off." I said leading the group. I then see Naruto bolt up ahead and jump in the air.

"YEAH! All right!" He shouted and pumped his fists in the air. 

"What are you getting so excited about Naruto?" Sakura asks Naruto with her hands on her hips. Naruto then squatted and began looking left and right.  'Did he always have that much energy?' I thought. 

"This is the first time I ever left the village, I'm a traveller now, Dattebayo!" Naruto shouted 

"Hey, I'm I supposed to trust my life to this runt?" Tazuna said elbowing me. 

"first, off your life isn't in danger, if it was then this wouldn't be a C ranked mission." I said and crossed my arms. 

"Ha, your a perceptive one?" Tzuna said placing his hand on my shoulder. I then felt Kakashi walk next to me and pulled me away. 

"Alright, we should get going."  Kakashi said and began walking forward. 

Timeskip...

"Hey Tazuna-san?" Sakura asked 

'Hmm.' I thought not paying attention and began looking around surrounding area. 'Why do I feel so uneasy? Something isn't right, but, what I'm I missing?' I thought. 

"Hey, Kakashi-sensei, there are ninja in the land of waves?" Sakura asked 

"No, there isn't any ninja in the land of waves. But, in other countries there are hidden villages. each with their own different customs and cultures, where ninja reside." Kakashi replied

Kakashi then went on a ramble talking about different culture and ninja. I then heard him talked about the different world leaders and their power rankings. 

'Yeah, sure the Third, had power but, he's just an old perv.' I thought 

"Hey! You all just doubted Hokage-sama, didn't you?" Kakashi said annoyed and everyone sighed. 

"Though, to answer your question from before, As Y/n-sensei said this is a C Ranked mission, and there are no battles. So there's no need to worry." Kakashi said and I looked over at him annoyed.  Kakashi looked back at me and gave me a closed eye smile. 

'Geez, I know what your doing and it's not going to work' I thought and then began to walk forward. I see Sasuke walking next to me and looks up at me slightly. 

"What?" I whispered and he just smirked and kept looking forward. I then heard Sakura say "Hey wait, up Sasuke-kun." 

'Are we almost there yet?' I kept saying in my head and that's when I sensed a slight sense of enemy chakra.  I began to slow down my pace and stared trailing behind the group. 

'They wouldn't mind if I slipped away, right?' I thought and then disappeared. Once I was out of site. I  began to trace different Chakra natures. I then stopped and began looking at the tree and noticed large scratch marks. 'These are a little big, to be animal.' I thought and began tracing the marks. 

"Whoever, did this must be ahead." I said and began heading back to the group. Once I caught up I waited.  

"Hey-Kakashi-sensei? Where did Y/n-san go?" Naruto asked and everyone turned around and noticed my absence. 

"Do you think she got kidnapped?" Sakura asked worriedly and Sasuke glared at her angrily. 'Are you serious, I may not be the strongest Kunoichi, but, come on.' I thought and facepalmed. I then saw Kakashi look over at me and smirked and laughed slightly. 

"What's so funny Kakashi." Sasuke said glaring at him. 

"Nothing." Kakashi replied and I noticed the puddle turn into a enemy nin and wrapped Kakashi in chains. 

"ACK." Kakashi said and then used a substitution. Sakura then screamed and looked like she was about to pass out. 

"Psst, Y/n-chan?" Kakashi whispered in my ear and I hit him. 

"That was really dramatic. Are you trying to scare everyone?" I whispered and he shrugged. 

"K-ka-Kakashi-sensei!" Naruto screamed and I glared at Kakashi and he just rubbed the back of his head. 

"Now it's your turn." The enemy nin said and began to attack Naruto. I then saw Sasuke leap into action and protected Naruto.  The enemy ninja then got loose and ran towards the bridge builder. 

"Stay behind me." Sakura said holding out a kunai. 

"Looks like that's my que to step in." Kakashi said bolting off and taking out the out the ninja. I then sighed and walked out after him. 

"Honestly, you're always trying to show off." I said placing my hand on my hip. I then saw everyone looking at me. 

"Yo." I said 

"Y/n-sensei! You're not dead!" Naruto shouted and I put my head down. 

"Uh, I'm here to?" Kakashi said annoyed and Sasuke just glared at him. 

"Oh, By the way sorry for not stepping in sooner, Naruto, I didn't think you would freeze up like that. Anyway good job Sasuke and Sakura." Kakashi said 

I then sighed and walked next to Naruto and Sasuke looked over and smirked. 

"Your not hurt are you? Scaredy-cat?" Sasuke said making fun of Naruto.

"Oi, Sasuke..." I said in a low voice and Sasuke stopped smirking. 

"Anyway Naruto, let me see your hand." I asked and he looked at me confused. 

"Naruto, those ninja used poison in their claws, You have to open the wound and remove the poison. It's in your blood, so remain still or the poison will spread." Kakashi replied 

"So I was right then. I noticed that you asked for standard protection, which included protection against minor threats. But, It's seems you had I bigger target on your back than anticipated. Listen you have your reason but, lying to us is unacceptable." I said getting up and began searching through my bag for medical supplies.  

"We are Genin. This is too advanced for our level of training, we should go back." Sakura said. I then pulled out bandages and medical disinfecting spray. 

"Hmmm, I guess you're right, we should just go back to the village." Kakashi replied. I then noticed Naruto reach behind and stabbed his hand. 

"NARUTO!" I shouted 

"Why I'm I so different? Why I'm I always...I worked so hard to get here to reach my dream. I will never back down again and let someone else rescue me. I will never run away and be beaten by Sasuke. I pledge this on my wound, Dattebayo!" Naruto said and turned towards the group. 

'That idiot!' I thought

"Yo Naruto, that was really cool on how you took the poison out and all....But, if you lose anymore blood your going to die." Kakashi said and Naruto started screaming. 

I grabbed his hand and pulled him back down into a sitting position and carefully took out the kunai knife and cleaned his wound before it started magically healing by itself.  

"H-hey Y-y/n-s-san. I'm I going to be alright, your looking really scary right now." Naruto said and I finished wrapping his hand. 

"Hmm, Maybe, maybe not. I sure you'll be fine if you don't stab yourself again." I said and patted Naruto's head.