A Deal Had Been Made

"It doesn't matter what you do, if you live and die as you like. However, no matter what road you end up taking, remember to protect the people that are precious to you." – Hiruzen Sarutobi 

Timeskip three months 

Summary of what happened during the timeskip. After Y/n left the hospital she helped Itachi and Sasuke leave the leaf village safely, to the Senju's safehouse in the hidden cloud. When everyone found out about Sasuke's random disappearance, they asked Y/n what happened and she had to lie about where Sasuke was. Y/n, ended up only telling Kakashi about where Sasuke is and he seemed to understand and thanked my for telling him. Naruto however was angered and Sakura was upset. The hokage declared the Sasuke is now a rogue ninja. After a long talk with Kakashi, Y/n decided to let Kakashi move back into the Senju household. 

Now back to the story...

Kakashi's Pov 

"Alright, Y/n I'm leaving now." I shout into the kitchen and she comes running towards me. 

"Good luck." she said and gave me a kiss and a hug goodbye. I then walked out the door and meet the others at the front gates with the Hokage. 

"Oh, Kakashi. Thanks again for coming along. I know you have been busy lately with the missions I've asside you." Hokage-sama said and puffed out smoke. 

"Eeeh, Long time no see Kakashi-kun~." a voice said and I turned and sighed. 

"Don't call me that. Luma." I replied. 'I really hate when people say my name like that.' I thought in disgust. 

"Oh, right sorry, Kakashi-san, we don't want to start another fight now." Luma taunted. 

"Tsk, Hokage-sama? Can we go now?" I asked and he nervously nodded. We all began to walk with the Hokage into the woods. 

"Ne, Kakashi-san? Where's Cap, at?" luma asked and I ignored her. 

"Cold, as ever. hmm, I really thought she would come." Luma sighed in disappointment. 'Yeah, I thought so to, when I told her about it. She said she had another mission to accomplish. Whatever, that meant.' I thought. I then began to survey our surrounding and I sensed a familiar chakra nature nearby. 'Hmm, that can't be, I must be losing it.' I thought and rubbed my face. 

"Kakashi-san?" Luma asked 

"Yes...Luma?" I asked. 

"Do you sense something?" Luma asked and I looked at her shocked. 'Despite her personality, she is one of the top intel ninja's.' I looked around once more and the chakra nature disappeared into thin air. 

"Whatever was there, is no longer. Keep an eye out, I have a feeling whoever or whatever is following us. Will come back and attack." I whispered and Luma nodded. 

Timeskip half way 

I then see the Hokage stop and take off his hat. 

"So, you finally come out." he said and looked up at a tree branch. I saw a girl wearing a red mask and had dark black hair pulled into high pigtails. 

"Oh, so you knew the whole time? Third Hokage-sama." The girl laughed. I then reached for my head band and slowly pulled in above my left eye. 

"Everyone stay out of this." The Hokage said and magically changed clothes. 

"B-but, Hok-" Luma shouted 

"I may be old, but, I can still handle on my own." the Hokage replied. The figure smirked and then looked at me. 'huh, why does she seem so familiar?' I thought and began to watch the figure disappear. 'She's fast!' 

"Where did she go?!" Luma shouted and looked around frantically. 

"aah!" Luma shouted and got pulled underneath the ground. 

"Luma?" I said and looked down at the ground. 

"Behind you." the figure whispered and I quickly turned around and blocked her attack. 

"Shuriken shadow clone jutsu!" The third said and attacked the figure. The girl threw kunai and the shuriken and knocked out every single one. 

"Fire style: phoenix flower jutsu!" I the figure said and the quickly vanished and came behind Third Hokage and launched explosive kunai at him. I then began to quickly run towards the third but was stopped by the figure. 

"Stay out of this." She said in a morphed voice. I then looked at her eyes and noticed...

"A sharingan?" I said and then quickly closed eye and she grabbed me from behind with a clone. The clone then put a kunai against my neck. 

"Who are you?" I whispered and quickly pushed the shadow clone back. I threw an explosive kunai at the clone and the clone caught it. 

"Shit." The clone said and exploded and formed into water. 

"A water clone?!" I whispered and then it all started to click in.  

"Aah." The third shouted and I quickly looked over at say a Katana through the Third's stomach. 

"Hokage-sama!" I shouted and he turned and looked at me. 

"Kakashi, don't blame her. This was my choice and It's my time to go and repay for what I did." he coughed and feel over. The figure looked down at the Third and pulled out her Katana out from his abdomen. 

"W-why?" I said in shock 

"You know, why Kakashi." The girl replied and looked directly into my eyes. I noticed she was crying. 

"Y-Y/n, is that you?" I asked and the figure looked down. 

"Yes, and you're going to have to sleep now." Y/n said 

"W-wait, Y/n, we can talk this out." I said and I shaky voice. 

"Kakashi, relax, I'm not going to hurt you. I'm just putting you into a genjutsu. I need you to be knocked out when the anbu arrive." Y/n replied 

"Wait then, what did you do with Luma?" I asked. 

"Oh? She's over there." Y/n pointed to a tied up girl who was snoring. 

"How are-" I asked 

"Kakashi, I promise. I tell you more later when we get back to the village. I don't have much time to talk. So, please corporate." Y/n said in saddened tone 

"Fine." I said and I got put under a genjutsu. 

"Kakashi, I'm sorry." Y/n said and I faded into darkness.