New Mission, More Help

Timeskip a few days later...

Your Pov

I'm currently walking up the stairs to the Hokage's office when I hear a chatter. I then slightly open the door and the Hokage motions me in. 

"Oh, my poor little, Torah! Mommy was so worried about her naughty little fuzzykins, yes." the lady said 

I then looked at the cat who was crying out for help. 'this lady needs to get her life together' I thought. I then walk next to Kakashi and nodge him and he looks over in surprise. 

"Stupid cat. that Kitty deserves to be squashed." Naruto said laughing 

"No, wonder this cat ran away." a pink haired girl said. 

'hmm, I haven't met her before.' I thought and then watch the lady walk off and then the Hokage looks at me. 

"Y/n-sama, thank you for coming today, I wanted-" 

"Hmm, have I met you before? You seem familiar." Naruto said squinting at me.

'So he forgot...' I thought and sighed 

"Anyway-" 

"Wait!" Naruto shouted, jumped in the air and pointed at me. 

"You're that lady that gave me the raincoat and hung out with me in the park." he said 

"Yep" I said and thought 'Well, I wasn't the one who hung out with him at the park, that was Sasuke.'

"Ackem, as I was saying, Y/n-sama I would like you to complete this mission." The Hokage said and tossed me the scroll. 

I then unraveled it and began to read the details. I was then pulled out of my thoughts by Naruto screaming. "NO! I want to go on a real mission, something challenging and exciting, not this little kid stuff! Come on old man" 

I then look at Sasuke and poked his cheek, he then looked over at me and mouthed 'Really?' 

I then whispered "Don't be rude." 

"How dare you! You're brand new Genin with no experience-" 

"Yo, Iruka. Your here to?" I said out loud and everyone just stared at me.

"Your know just noticing?" Kakashi said and I just glared 

"Anyway, why doesn't  team 7 come along with me on my mission?" I asked 

"WAIT REALLY?" Naruto shouted and I looked over at the Third hokage and he let out a puff of smoke. He looked at me and nodded. 

"Alright, fine you can take, team 7 on the mission." he said 

"Y/n-san you're the best!" Naruto said while running towards me but was stopped by Sasuke. 

knock, knock 

"Come in." The hokage said and the door was kicked open by a drunk man. Kakashi then came over towards me and stood next to me. 

"What is this? A bunch of little snot nosed kids?" The man said and began chugging more alcohol. 

'Now, I'm glad, Team 7 is coming along.' I thought. 

"Hey, you with the idiotic look on your face, you really expect me to believe your a ninja?" 

"And do I expect you to be intoxicated during the journey?" I asked sharply 

silence 

"Y/n-sama..." The Third said warningly. 

"ugh, fine." I whispered and crossed my arms 

I then looked over at Naruto who began laughing, then stopped, and started shouting at the man. 

"You can't kill the client, Naruto." Kakashi said while holding Naruto back. 

"Anyway, what is your name?" I asked 

"My name is Tazuna, a master bridge builder and I must return to my country safely. I am..." 

I then official stopped paying attention. 'Honestly, 'a master' bridge builder, yeah right. There's no way!' I thought. I was then pulled out of my thoughts by Kakashi grabbing my hand and pulling me along.  

"Huh?" I said 

"You spaced out again." Kakashi said and then I heard a 'tsk' sound escape Sasuke's mouth. Once we left the Hokage's mansion, we all quickly went home and packed. 

At your house...

I quickly grabbed my bag and started packing my ninja gear. 

"Hey Nee-chan?" Sasuke shouted from his room. 

"Yeah?"

"Where's my shuriken?" Sasuke said now walking into my room and going through my things. 

"Hey! Don't start making a mess! I didn't take your stupid shuriken." I said and Sasuke just kept looking.  

'Honestly.' I thought and then left my room and began looking around the house. 

5 minutes later I found it underneath a bunch of scrolls.  "I found it." I shouted and Sasuke came running over and snatched it. 

"Uh, a 'thanks' would be nice." I said and Sasuke shouted 'thanks' from the other room. Once we finished packing we walked out of the house and headed towards the front gates. 

"Hey, Otōto, who's the pink haired girl?" I asked and Sasuke shrugged 

"Sakura." He said annoyed 

'What's his deal today.' I thought. As we neared the gate I saw Sakura, Naruto, and the bridge builder waiting.  

"So, is Kakashi always late or-" I said 

"YES!" Sakura and Naruto shouted 

"So, Y/n-sensei are you close with Sasuke-kun?" Sakura said. 

'Oh I get it.' I thought and I looked down at Sasuke and he looked away and put his hands into his pockets. 

"Yeah, she's my sister." Sasuke said and everyone's mouth dropped. 'Wow, I wasn't going to say anything but, that just made me happy.' I thought. 

"O-oh Sasuke-kun, I didn't know you had a sibling its very n-" Sakura said 

"Sibling(s)." Sasuke corrected and Sakura looked over. 

"Yo! Sorry I'm late, a black cat crossed my path." Kakashi said scratching the back of his head.

"LIAR!" Sakura and Naruto yelled. 

'This is going to be a long trip.' I sighed