Chapter 44

small timeskip 

Your Pov

Who would have thought taking care of a baby would be easy? ha ha, right?

"Whaaa." Rin cried and I bolted up out of bed for what seemed like a nightly routine. I looked over at Kakashi who sat on the edge of the bed rubbing his tired eyes with the palms of his hands. 

"I'll go." I said and Kakashi didn't complain and just looked at the nightstand and checked the time. I walked out the bedroom door and saw that it was almost dawn. 'Well, it seems she slept through the night this time.' I thought and walk over to Rin's room, open the door, and walk over to her crib. 

"Hey, baby, mommies here." I said in a whisper voice and picked Rin up and began rocking her back and forth. Which seemed to quickly calm her down and she look up at me with her big (your eye color) eyes. I walked out of her room and into the living room and sat down on the benched window ledge. 

"Rin, look, do you see the sun beginning to rise. The colors are pretty aren't they?" I asked in a low voice and I hear a hum. I looked over and saw Kakashi walking by and walked over toward us.

"Couldn't go back to sleep?" I asked and he sighed while shaking his head. 

"No, it doesn't matter I usually get up in an hour anyway." He replied. 

"For someone who still likes to get up early, why is it that you are always late?" I asked and Kakashi shrugs. 

"I could be on time, I just chose not to." Kakashi replied and the began walking to the kitchen.

"Tea?" Kakashi shouted from the kitchen. 

"Yes!" I replied and then looked down at Rin who began to turn and reach toward the window. I let out a small laugh and smiled. 

...

"Alright, I'm heading out. I won't be long." I said and held Rin in my arms and Kakashi walked over and wrapped his leaf headband around his head. 

"Ok, I'll see you later." Kakashi said and we warped to where Sasuke and Itachi were. I walked up the stairs and opened the door to two brother fighting. 

"No you listen! Why would you chose blue obviously it should be purple." Sasuke replied 

"Purple's infantile and blue is obviously the better choice Sasuke." Itachi replied in a serious tone.

"Ackem, uh what's going on in here?" I asked and the both turned around and stood shoulder to shoulder. 

"Nothing." Itachi said and Sasuke 'tsk'd,' which in reply Itachi lightly hit Sasuke. 

"Stop hitting me." Sasuke said and hit Itachi. 

"I'll stop when you quit being annoying." Itachi countered and flicked Sasuke's forehead.

"Alright stop!" I shouted and they both turned and faced me. I then sighed and looked down at Rin who was pouting. Itachi then walked over and grabbed Rin from my arms and let Rin grab his finger. 

"How my favorite niece?" Itachi asked and Rin smiled. I looked over at Sasuke who looked at Rin from the corner of his eyes but, looked hesitant. Sasuke noticed I was staring at him and puffed out his cheeks in embarrassment. 

"Nee-chan, you look awful." Sasuke said in a monotone voice.

"Gee, thanks and hello to you too." I replied and walked over to the living room and set down my bag and fell onto the couch. I closed my eyes and felt someone no more like multiple people staring at me. I opened my eyes and saw Itachi and Sasuke looking down at me. 

"Sasuke its rude to stare at people." Itachi said to try in little up the room. 

"Are you serious?! You were staring too." Sasuke replied annoyed.

"What do you think Rin? Was I staring?" Itachi asked and Rin grabbed his nose and squeezed it. 

"That's what I thought." Itachi agreed and Sasuke grunted and crossed his arms. 

"You, know, we could watch Rin for awhile. While you and Kakashi-san have a break." Itachi said and I leaned back up.

"I dunno Rin can be handful sometimes." I replied and Itachi looked down at Rin. 

"You a handful, never." Itachi said and Rin clapped her hands. 

"nii-sans right, don't worry, you took care of us, how hard can taking care of a bay be?" Sasuke said and I sighed. 

"I guess you are right." I replied and caved in. 

Silence

"Anyway, what where you two arguing about earlier?" I asked and They both look at each other and sigh. Sasuke walks into the kitchen and grabs a small box which had purple and blue wrapping paper mashed together. I unwrapped the wrapping paper and opened the box. It was a dark blue onesie with the Uchiha crest embroidered on the back. 

"So which color is better?" Sasuke asked and I facepalmed.