Babysitting

Itachi's Pov

"Alright, I packed some clean clothes, snacks, and-" Y/n said while counting her fingers. 

"Relax, it will be fine." I replied and grabbed Rin out of her hands and I looked over at Sasuke and he nodded bored. Y/n looked back over at me and sighed while rubbing her face. 

"If you say so. I will be back tomorrow, call if you need anything or-" 

"If anything happens, yeah yeah, we get it." Sasuke interrupted. 

"Yeah, right..." Yn replied and rubbed Rin head and kissed it. 

"Be good ok?" she whispered and Rin tilted her head in reply. 

"Alright, bye!" Y/n said and vanished. 

silence 

"Alright so far-" I said 

"Whaaaaaa" Rin started crying and I started to rock her back and forth. 

"Tell her to stop!" Sasuke yelled and I panicked. 

"I can't just tell a baby to stop crying Sasuke! That's not how it works!" I shouted and Sasuke threw his hands up in the air. 

"it's ok Rin, sssh, see?" I smiled and tried to get her to look at me. 

"Whaaaaa!" Rin screamed and I started making silly faces and making random noises to catch her attention. But, nothing seemed to work and I walked over and grabbed one of her toys and started waving it around. 

"Don't cry Rin, that's not very nice." I said and made an animal noise. I looked over at Sasuke who sat there staring at me like I was crazy. Rin continued to crying and pushed the stuffed toy away. 

"Sasuke, now would be a good time to help!" I said and continued to spin Rin around. 

"Fine." Sasuke replied and walked over and looked annoyed. Rin looked over at Sasuke and stopped crying. 'huh?' I thought and Sasuke just tilted his head and Rin began to reach toward him. 

"Daaa.." She said and did grabby hands. 

"Huh?" Sasuke mumbled and picked Rin up out of my arms and she grabbed his nose. 

"dada?" she asked and Sasuke froze and I started to laugh. 

"Pffft, she thinks you're, haha." I laughed and covered my mouth. 

"shut up! There's no way she thinks I'm Kakashi!" Sasuke shouted and Rin giggled. 

"Hmm, I dunno..." I snickered and Sasuke growled. 

"Rin, I'm not Kakashi, I'm Sasuke. Can you say Sasuke?" Sasuke asked and Rin hugged Sasuke's neck.  Sasuke then sighed and rubbed her back and sat back down on the couch. I walked over and sat in front of them and rubbed my head. 

"Maybe, this will be harder than I thought." I whispered and Sasuke tsk'd. 

"Well, as long as she doesn't cry then, there will be no issue." Sasuke sighed and grabbed an apple slice. Rin picked her head up and looked at Sasuke.

"What?" Sasuke asked. 

"snack." She mumbled inaudible. I watched Sasuke bite off a piece of his apple slice and gave her the other half. 

"Sasuke you can't give her that." I said and Sasuke looked over at me. 

"Why?" He asked. 

"first off she too young and secondly she barely has any teeth. How to you expect her to chew the food? Or do you plan on baby birding the food?" I asked and crossed my arms and Sasuke looked disgusted. Rin started whining and and I got up and looked through Y/n's bag and found some baby food. I grabbed a bowl and and small spoon and sat next to Sasuke and Rin. 

"She's not going to want to eat that." Sasuke said. 

"Yes, she will. I've got a plan." I whispered. 

"You don't plan on putting her into a genjutsu right?" Sasuke asked. 

"Maybe." I sarcastically replied and Sasuke glared. 

"I'm joking!" I replied and Sasuke nodded. 

Silence

"Psst, hey Rin? You hungry?" I poked her check and she smiled. But, once she looked down at the bowl she instantly turned her head. 

"It's good, watch." I said and pretend to eat it and brought the spoon to her mouth and she glared at me. Rin placed her head back into Sasuke's shoulder. I bent my head forward in defeat.

"That was an awful plan." Sasuke mumbled and I thought a saw Rin nod her head. 

"Well, she needs to eat something." I replied. 

"looks like I'll be baby birding food then..." Sasuke mumble sarcastically.

"haha, very funny." I replied and rubbed my head. 

Silence

"Fine." Sasuke mumbled and grabbed the bowl and Rin picked her head up and began to watch Sasuke. Sasuke took a bite and Rin watched. 

"Do you want some?" Sasuke asked and Rin nodded while opening her mouth. Sasuke placed the spoon in her mouth and Rin ate it. 

"Wow Sasuke, you sure do fit the dad role or should I say mother?" I mocked and Sasuke glared. 

"Shut up, Itachi!" Sasuke yelled and Rin started pulling Sasuke's hair while laughing. 

...Meanwhile... 

Y/n pov

"Do you think they'll be ok." I asked and laid down next to Kakashi. 

"Yeah, they'll be fine." Kakashi yawned and rubbed his eyes, pulling me next to him. We both then fell asleep.