The Final Battle

Your Pov

So, a lot has happened since you last read. Kakashi and I, as you know were waiting and watching the young genin fight. But, as this was happening Naruto decided to 'help' Sasuke by entering the ice prison. Which I began to panic and ended up starting a fight with Zabuza Momochi.

"Water style: condense!" I shout and let the blade fly through my body and run towards Sasuke and Naruto. I see Haku looking directly at me and looks like he's going to throw senbon needles at me.  I quickly grab my kunai and wait for the attack but, it never comes. 'huh?' I thought and that's when I heard Haku laugh and through needles at Naruto and Sasuke. 

"Sasuke, Naruto!" I shout and they slowly stand up and look at me. 

"We're fine, dattebayo!" Naruto shouted and Sasuke nodded hesitantly. 'I need to figure out a way to melt this ice.' I thought. 

"Y/n!" Sasuke shouted and formed hand signs. 

"Right." I replied and formed the same signs. 

"Fire style: Fireball jutsu!" Sasuke and I shouted.  I then slowly watched the ice melt. 

"Right now I can-" I say but was interrupted 

"Y/N! Watch out!" Kakashi shouted and I quickly turned around and saw water coming towards me. I launched my marked kunai and teleported out of the way. 'few, that was close.' I sighed. 

"I thought I told you to stay out of the fight!" Zabuza shouted angrily. I then activate my sharingan. 

"As much as I want to fight you, I'm kinda in a hurry, so let's end this quickly." I shout and Zabuza laughs. 

"That trick won't work on me again, I've learned from my fight against Kakashi. That as long as you don't look directly into those hypnotic eyes, you're rendered useless." Zabuza said 

"Ha, well, how do you plan on fighting with your eyes closed?" Kakashi shouted and Zabuza laughed and formed hand signs, activating his mist jutsu. 

"He can't be serious, right?" I asked Kakashi and he shrugged. 

"Y/n, find Sakura and the bridge builder I have a bad feeling that's where he's striking next." Kakashi whispered yelled. 

"Right, I'm on it." I shout and ran into the fog, searching for Sakura and Tazuna. I hear Sakura scream and Notice Zabuza getting ready to take out Tazuna. 

"Not, so fast! Tazuna, Sakura duck!" I shout and I throwing another marked kunai at Zabuza. who easily dodges it. I then teleport next to his head, kick him, and knock him down. 

"Sakura, Tazuna, are you ok?" I asked while looking at Zabuza. 

"Yes, thanks. Sensei" Sakura replied. I then ran towards Zabuza and he disappeared, yet again. 

"Come out and face me or are you just scared that you'll lose?" I shout 

silence 

'No response, huh well that's fine by me.' I though and then bring my pointer and middle finger in front of me and begin to track Zabuza's chakra. 

"I can't track him, something's overpowering his chakra, what is-" I say and the hear a loud scream. I notice the fog slowly begin to dissipate and the orange chakra comes into view.

"Shit, Naruto! The Nine tails chakra must be leaking through the seal!" I shout and I run over towards the Naruto and Sasuke. As I'm running a trip on something and fall forward. 

"Hey! watch it, Y/n!" a voice said and I looked down. 

"Pakkun?! Oh my god, I'm so sorry! Are you ok?" I asked and crouched down and looked at his head.