Trouble in Paradise

Your Pov 

"Ok, ok you win." I say and shisui laughs. He helps me stand up and I brush off my shorts. I then look up at the sky and notice it begins to turn grey. 

"It must be getting ready to storm." I said out loud and that's when I noticed Shusui, Itachi, and Sasuke begin to panic. 

"Y/n, we have to leave now." Sasuke said and pulled me away from the training grounds. 

"Why, what's wrong?" I asked and that's when I saw a black cloaked figure standing in front of us.

"Y/n, Sasuke, move out of the way!" Itachi shouted. 

"ha, to late." The cloaked figure said and I noticed a purple light come out of the person right eye.

"Almighty push." (?) said and we were pushed back. Shisui and Itachi activated their susanoo armor and caught us. 

"Who is that?" I yelled 

"Shiore Rōzu." Shisui shouted.  I then noticed the figure form hand signs and an enormous amount of chakra surrounded him/her. Shisui grabbed me and pushed me behind him. 

"Itachi, get ready!" Shisui yelled 

"Right." Itachi yelled and pushed Sasuke behind him. I then saw green armor surround both of us. The figure laughed and disappeared in a flash and came behind us and punched the armor. Shisui then sung the Susano's weapon and the figure faded through it. 

The figure looked directly at me and cackled. "Always, hiding? Why don't you join me Y/n?" 

"Nee-chan don't listen to it." Sasuke yelled. 

"What do you want?" I yelled and Shisui grabbed me telling me to stop. 

"I want the end." The figure glared at me, all I could see was a red and purple glow coming from the mask. 

"We'll I can't let you hurt the people I care about!" I yelled 

"Y/n, stop!" Shisui yelled 

"hehe, Always thinking of other people before yourself, that will be your downfall. " (?) said 

"What are you talking about?" I yelled and the figure faded through the susano's armor and kicked me. 

"Y/n!" They all shouted and I coughed.  The figure grabbed me by my neck and tsk'd. 

"Oh how things were, they were so easy back then and I was so naive." The figure said and squeezed my neck harder. 

"W-ack, are you talking about?" I coughed and tried to get loose. The figure then brought down its hood and that's when I noticed the figure had warm grey hair, that was cut short. (?) looked directly at me and smiled. 

"Oh, haven't you recognized me already?" (?) said and brought my face closer. I then kicked the figure in the gut and (?) went flying across the field. 

"No, I don't know who you are but, I'm going to end this right now. Everyone stay out of this." I shouted. 

"Ahaha, do you really think you can defeat me, with the little power you have?" (?) cackled. I then activated my sharingan and formed hand signs, "Water style: twin dragon jutsu!" The figure that countered the attack. 

"Futile." (?) shouted and I grunted. I then pulled out my marked kunai and launched it toward them. I disappeared and reappeared and the figure caught me.  I then disappeared again and did this over and over again. But, the figure knew each time what my moves were and countered them. 

"Are you done?" (?) asked. 

"No." I then gathered up my chakra and made hand signs. 

"Water style: Tsunami!" I shouted and then quickly activated Lighting style and pushed my hand into the water. I the stood there and watch the figure step through the electrified water. 

"Hmm, that's new. I should use that next time. Now I guess it's my turn?" (?) replied. I then watched the figure make hand signs.  'Wait I know those signs!' I thought. 

"Chidori!" The figure said and ran towards me and I moved out of the way and grabbed the person's arm and the cloak fell off. (?) then smirked and moved the lightning up their arm, electrocuting me. I then screamed and gripped my arm in pain. I then looked up and saw a scar near their heart. 

"Oh, did you like this, It's a fun gift your boyfriend gave me. To bad he has to go." (?) replied and showed me the mark. 

"W-what are you talking about. Don't you dare hurt him!" I shouted and stood back up. The figure then walked closer towards me. 

"S-stay back." I yelled 

"Don't worry, you don't have to worry, he's already gone." (?) said 

"No, he's not. He's still alive." I yelled. 

"Oh are you sure about that, because you were the one who killed him." (?) laughed and pointed at me. 

"N-no I didn't I-I would never, I love him." I shouted and that's when the cloaked figure took off their mask. Their true identity was revealed...

"You are...me?" I shouted and began to shake. 

"Bingo!" 

"Wait, if that's true then why did..." I asked 

"Why don't you trust people Y/n?" She said and time seemed to stop. 

"W-what I do." I replied 

"No, you don't, and if you did, you would tell the him, the truth." she told me 

"S-stay b-back, you know nothing! I'm doing this to protect him." I yelled and the alternate y/n came closer to me. 

"Oh, I do know, because I lived through it all. " she said and she showed her rinnegan/sharingan. 

"N-no, I-" I cried and began to shake. 

"Y/n, It's time for you to wake up now." the alternate Y/n said. 

"W-what?" 

"Y...!" 

"Huh, who is talking?" 

"Y/n, please wake up! Can you hear me?" A male voice shouted

"Kakashi?" I said and then I saw the cloaked figure walk away into the darkness.