Happy Birthday Kakashi Oneshot

A/n: Hey everyone I thought I would write a quick oneshot for Kakashi's Birthday, on September 15th. 

Kakashi's Pov 

...Inside a dream...

I look around and find myself walking through the village's busy streets. Everything looks so different from what it is today. I look down and see a young girl off in the distance, she has h/c and wore a f/c sundress.  I slowly walk over toward her and she looks deep in thought.  I feel myself get drawn toward her, she looks so- 

"Kakashi, there you are." She says and turns and faces me with a bright smile decorating her s/c face. 

"Y/n? Why do you look like that?" I ask and she grunts. 

"Well aren't you being rude, anyway lets go."  She said and grabbed my hand. 

"Where are we going?" I ask and she smiles at me but, everything slowly starts to shift.  

knock, knock

"Huh?" I look around and I'm back at my apartment I walk toward the front door.  I pull it open and see a box with a note taped to it. I grab the items and look around and see no one. 'That's weird, why does this seem so familiar to me?' 

I set the box on my coffee table and sit on my couch and open the sealed envelope. 

Yo Hatake, 

long time no see, I guess? This is probably weird because we aren't talking right now. But, I felt like this was something I had to do. I don't expect anything in return and hope you have a nice birthday. 

- Y/n 

'Huh? Not talking right now? What is she talking about?'  I thought and rubbed my face and then looked outside. I walk outside and head toward the Senju household and something seems to be keeping from entering.  I look around and I see her off in the distance reading on the porch. I wave toward her but, nothing. 

"Y/n?" I shout over and she ignores me. 'What the hell is going on?!' I thought and I try to shout over but no words escape from my mouth. 

knock, knock 

"Kakashi? You home?" I her someone shout.

"huh?" I say out load and bolt up and look around and I'm back at my apartment. I quickly get out of  bed and walk toward. I open the door and see Y/n holding a bunch of bags. I rub my eyes and look outside and see that sun is beginning to rise. 

"Uh?" I mumbled back at her and she sighs. 

"Did you not get any sleep again?" Y/n asks and I rub my forehead. 'I'm not even sure if I'm awake or not right now' I thought. 

"Anyway, what are you even doing here this early in the morning?" I said in a groggy voice and she nervously laughs. 

"W-well, you see the thing is..." She mumbles and starts to trail off like usual. 

" 'The thing is' what?"  I ask with a raised eyebrow .

"Well, I got bored and wanted to come see the b-day boy and wish him happy birthday." She laughed. 

"Did you just say b-day boy?" I said in annoyance. 

"Tell me you didn't forget again. Honestly, you do this every year." She replied and I sighed. 

"No I didn't forget. It's just too early for this and there's no way you 'just got bored'" I replied and crossed my arms. 

"Fiiiinnneee, you got me. I couldn't sleep. Also, Sasuke kicked my out of the house because I was being too loud." She replied.

"Uhuh?  You got kicked out of your own house?" I said and she facepalmed.

"Look long story...anyway can I come in?" She asked and I nodded and helped her carry some of the bags. 

"What's up with all the bags?" I asked and I tried to look through them but Y/n came bolting over.

"Wait! Don't look through them yet!" She shouted. 

"Why?" I asked in a worried tone. 

"Would you relax, I'm not throwing a party for you or anything. I know you don't like all of that attention. Some are just some gifts and others are ingredients." She pointed. 

"Ingredients for what?" I asked and she nervously laughed. 

"Well..." 

...Flashback time... 

Your Pov 

"Why can't I sleep?" I mumbled and turned toward my alarm and noticed it was around 3:30 in the morning. I got up and walked into the kitchen and look at my countertop and saw a cake box and different things to make icing. 'I guess I could bake' I thought. (a/n: people be productive at 3:00 a.m. for no reason, lol). 

I pulled out the mixing bowl and went into the fridge to grab ingredients. I placed them on the countertop and start reading the back of the cake box. I hurried footsteps walk down the hall and Sasuke came over with a dirty look. 

"What the hell are you doing?" He asked and I turned around and looked down at him. His hair was a complete mess and he wore a blue t-shirt I got him with blue pajama bottoms. 

"Baking a cake?" I laughed nervously. One thing to point out about the one and only Sasuke Uchiha....he is a light sleeper and you should never wake him up for a deep sleep. 

"A cake, It's 3:00 in the morning! And I'm trying to sleep!" Sasuke shouted. 

"I really don't appreciate the attitude and lower your voice." I said and he glared at me. 

"Just go somewhere else." He ordered and I rubbed my face. 

"You know what fine, maybe I will! And guess what your aren't getting any cake!" I shouted and Sasuke through his hands in the air. 

"I didn't want any anyways!" He said and went back to his room.  'Guess I could go bug Kakashi? He should be up anyways.' 

..End of flashback...

Kakashi's Pov 

"What?" Y/n replied and I laughed nervously. 

"Nothing." I replied and rubbed my face. I grabbed the bag that had the cake ingredients and Y/n looked over at me. 

Silence 

"So are we going to make a cake or not?" I asked and she bent forward.

"But, it's your birthday. I should be making the cake." Y/n whined while following me. 

"Yeah, that's is true. But, I want to bake with you and it is my birthday so I get to chose what we do today." I smirked and she laughs. 

"I guess." she replied and we began to gather the rest of the ingredients. 

Silence

"So what else is planned for the day Kashi-kun?" She teased and I smirked. 

"Well, I have a couple Ideas Y/n-chan~" I smirked and winked at her.