Endgame

Your Pov 

It feels like forever since our first encounter no seventh...or was it twelfth encounter of our 'ex - teammate'. Obito made this very clear through his notes that he would leave behind. He was playing with us and I no we were furious! I could not take it anymore we need a lead. We need to take charge of this cat and mouse chase. And we did...now it's just a waiting game now. Obito won't know what hit him. 

I pulled my cloak over my head and hid behind a tall pillar. I listened to the water droplets fall off the window seals. 

"How long do we have to wait." Sasuke whined through my earpiece. I brought my hand to my right ear. 

"Sasuke patience. We can't mess this up." I replied and there was no reply. 

Drip, Drip

I heard shuffling noise echo through the damp dusty building. 'Is that footsteps?' I thought. 

"The masked man has entered the building." Itachi said and I slowly formed hand signs. 'Water style: whirlpool.' I thought and placed both of my hands on the concrete floor. 

"Kakashi, you're next." I whispered.

"Got it." Kakashi said and our plan began. I slowly walked forward and held onto my katana. 

"Well, Well." Obito voice echoed and I heard clapping noises echo around me. 

Drip, Drip 

"Didn't think you would get me. But, were are the others? You didn't come alone, did you?" Obito asked and walked toward me. 

"Well, you did make it hard to find you. I always enjoy a good chase." I laughed and Obito pulled off his mask and smirked. 

"Oh?" Obito replied and tapped his foot on the dampened floor. 

Silence 

"Was this your plan?" Obito laughed and I looked down at the floor in shame. 'phase 2.' I thought and pulled out my katana. 

"Yes, sometimes you just got to plan ahead and jump into action." I said and teleported to my kunai on the ceiling and electricity bounced on the floor. It looked like bright blue fireworks. Obito disappeared and punched me from above. 

"Was the really it?" Obito smirked from above and I saw Itachi's hands grab Obito through the ceiling.  I ran around and teleported to Sasuke's location. 

"Ready?" I asked and he smirked. 

"Hn." He mumbled and transformed into me. We both nodded and gave him one of my teleportation kunai. 

"Just like we practiced, ok?" I asked and Sasuke nodded. We ran back into the building and I saw Itachi and Obito fighting. I ran around them and started marking their surroundings. I then teleported away to Kakashi's location. 

"Nee-chan, now!" Itachi shouted at 'me.'

"Right." Sasuke shouted and teleported and fought Obito. I looked over at Kakashi and he nodded. I teleported to each of the kunai and placed a seal at each location. 

"Come now you must try harder than that Y/n-chan." Obito mocked at Sasuke. 

"I'm just getting started!" Sasuke shouted and formed hand signs. 

"Water style: Whirlpool." Sasuke yelled and slammed his hand on the ground and water covered the area once more and circled around them. 

"Now!" I shouted and Itachi started forming hand signs for sealing and Kakashi and I copied.