Foreign Memories

Your Pov

I feel like I'm falling and everything is spinning. I look around and see flashing colors surrounding me. 

"Open your eyes." a voice says. 'What will happen when I open them?' I thought and I tried to move my fingers. My body feels heavier than usual and feels almost foreign. 

"There you go. Try standing up." The voice said and I began to push myself up and gripped my head. 'Why do I feel so dizzy? Where am I? What happened to me?' I kept asking myself and I slowly mustered up the courage to open my heavy eyelids.  I saw a blurred figure sitting before me. 

That's when everything started to come clear. I saw a masked man sitting before me and he tilted his head. 

"Whe-"

"Good. It worked. I was a little worried." The masked man laughed and I squinted my eyes. I looked at him confused. He felt so familiar but, I couldn't even process what was happening or what just happened. Everything just feels like when giant blur. I look down at my hands and notice lines or cracks decorating the top layer of my s/c skin. 

"Whaaa!" I shouted and fell back and started to look down at my body. 

"Relax, you won't look like that for long. I just had to make sure you activated your rinnegan." The masked man stated. 

"R-rinnegan?! What the hell are you talking about and where am I?!" I shouted and looked around frantically. 

"This is the end for you Madara Uchiha, Chidori!"  I heard a voice say inside my head and a quick memory flashed before my eyes. I gripped my abdomen in pain, I looked down and noticed Stitching. 

"Hmm, memory loss? Must be because of your death. Your mind must be trying to connect the dots. But, seems not to be permeant." The masked man said.  I slowly got up and looked around once more. 

"Yeah, I need a favor. Now would be the time to do it." The masked man said and talked to someone. 

Silence

I felt my body warm up and the cracks slowly faded away and my skin looked healthy and alive. I looked over at the masked man once more and something seemed to almost click inside. 

"Are you Madara Uchiha?" I asked not sure why I said this. 

"Hmmm, no." The masked man said and crossed his arms. 

"No? B-but then..." 

"Here Y/n-chan~ catch this!" The masked man said and tossed me a bag. 

"Oh come on Y/n-chan!~ I thought I was the cutest Uchiha?" 

I looked back up and saw the masked man had a red eye. I opened the bag and saw clothes and a mask. 

"You can go over there and get changed. Meet me back here when you're done." He said while pointing toward a door. 

"Have we met before? You seem familiar?" I asked. 

"Yes." The figure said and walked out of the room. I sighed and walked over to the other room and noticed it was a large bathroom. I closed the door and walked over placed the bag on the counter top and looked into the mirror. 

"What happened to my eye?" I whisper shouted and brought my hand to my right eye, noticing that it was purple. 'Why can't I remember anything?' I thought and gripped the the light grey countertop and noticed it began to crack. I took a step back and looked down at my hand. 'Monstrous strength? Was I experiment on? This can't be normal right?' I sighed and walked over to the shower and turned on the water. 

Everything just feels surreal and it feels like I'm floating but at the same time I feel the ground. I look down and saw that my clothes were torn.  I quickly hopped into the shower and let the water pour on my head. I let the water fall onto my hand and noticed that it would twist and turn. Almost reacting to my touch and I felt my chest tighten. 

"I'm not supposed to be here." I whispered and brought my hands to my face. 

"Y/n, promise me you'll stay safe." 

"Promise me you won't do anything stupid." I replied to my memory, almost like it was a natural response.