Just Add A Bit of Spice

Your Pov 

"What if we never find him?" I asked and leaned back against the coffee table. Kakashi dropped a blanket around my shoulders and brought his hands closer to the fire.

"We'll find him." Kakashi replied and I spun the ring around my finger using my thumb.

"Hey give that back!" Sasuke shouted from the other room.

"No, you are going to set this place on fire with your bad cooking!" Itachi said. 

"No I wo-ow!" Sasuke shouted and I assumed Itachi hit him on the head. 

Silence 

"Nee-Chan! Itachi's hurting me!" Sasuke whined and I got up and walked over

"Wow Sasuke so mature." Itachi complained and Sasuke continued to rub his head dramatically so I would take his side. 

"What happened?" I asked and they both looked over at me. 

"Itachi won't let me cook!" Sasuke pointed at Itachi and Itachi crossed his arms with a spatula in his right hand. 

"Because you can't cook! You tell him Nee-chan." Itachi said and I put my hands in the air and walked away.

"I can't deal with this right now. Figure it out yourselves " I shouted and walked back into the living room. I looked up and saw Kakashi leaning against the window seal watching the snow fall. He had his face mask pulled down underneath his chin and started humming a tune. I walked over and leaned against his shoulder. 

"What are you thinking about?" I asked and he taped his finger against the ceramic mug. 

Silence 

"Hmm, just thinking is all." Kakashi hummed and brought his mug to his mouth and took a sip. 

Silence

"About that thing earlier..." I mumbled and Kakashi peered out of the corner of his eye. 

"Hmm?" Kakashi mumbled and I slid the ring off my finger and showed Kakashi. Kakashi looked down at the ring and then back at me.

"Oh that's not what I was thinking about. I already know." Kakashi said and handed the ring back to me. 

"Huh?" I said and he smiled. 

Silence 

"Then..." I asked and Kakashi cupped my face with his hand. I looked up at him in confusion and he kissed me. He brushed my hair behind my ear and leaned back up. 

"What was that for?" I asked while blushing. Despite being very intimate with him. He still left me blushing from a simple kiss. 

"Hmm... No reason, Though I do hope in the future you won't be wearing any other person's ring except mine." Kakashi mumbled into my left ear. 

"Eeeh?" I said in pure confusion and shock. 

"Is that a proposal?" I asked and Kakashi 'booped' my nose and shrugged. 

"Who knows? I guess you'll have to wait and see." Kakashi smirked and placed his mask over his face.

"Hey wait a-" 

"Do you hear that? Looks like Itachi and Sasuke are still fighting. Better go help them out before they burn down the house." Kakashi said while walking away. 'You better not make me wait too long scarecrow.' I thought and walked back over to the fireplace to read. 

I walked down the hall, every footstep I took the floor boards creaked and wobbled. If only I could have walked slower maybe I wouldn't have made a sound. I felt my surroundings turn ice cold. Something was in this room beside me. The wind blew against my back sending shivers across my body. I looked down at my arms and saw tiny bumps decorating it's surface. 

"You thought you could get away?" A raspy voice echoed through the hallway. 

"Why does it look like that?!" Sasuke shouted from the other room. I closed my book and walked over into the kitchen. 

"It doesn't look that bad." Kakashi said and inspected the plate. 'Is that eggs?' I thought. 

"Hmm, it's missing something! Let me try again!" Itachi said and grabbed the plate and tossed the food away.  I watched Itachi activate his sharingan and strategically placed the egg in a pan and closed the lid. 

"Umm, What is going-" 

"Ssssh! I'm trying to concentrate!" Itachi said and I looked over at the other two and they shrugged. 

"You know the oth-" Kakashi started but Itachi glared at him. 

Slience 

"Perfect!" Itachi shouted and plated the egg on a plate. 

 "I have never been more confused in my life." I said while rubbing my face. 

"Here Sasuke taste this." Itachi demanded.

"No." Sasuke said and Itachi glared at him.

Silence 

After a long intense stare down between the two Uchiha brothers. Sasuke caved into peer pressure and tried the dish. 

"So?" Itachi asked.

"Meh, it's ok." Sasuke said. 

"Alright then! I'll make another!" Itachi shouted and grabbed more eggs. Kakashi nervously laughed and I glared at Sasuke. 

"What?" Sasuke asked and I facepalmed. 

"Anyway, where did you get all these eggs?" I asked looking around at the various egg cartons thrown on the floor. Sasuke paused and looked over at Itachi. 

"Actually I was about to-"

"Kakashi-san shut up. I need peace and quiet." Itachi said and everyone sweat dropped.  

"For eggs?" I mumbled and just walked out of the kitchen.