Kidnapped Once Again, Really?!

Your Pov

I walked into my room and walked towards the bed and got underneath the covers. Kakashi walked into the room and slid next to me. I rolled over and leaned into Kakashi's chest. I felt Kakashi wrap his arms around me and kiss the top of my head.

"Goodnight." I said

"Goodnight." Kakashi replied.

We both then drifted off into a peaceful slumber.

Timeskip

I woke up to a muffled sound and I felt around the bed and realized Kakashi wasn't there. I quickly bolted up and saw multiple figures attack Kakashi and held him back.

"Grab the girl!" One shouted and I turned around and saw three more figures. I began to make hand signs and then I felt something prick the back of my neck. My body the began to go numb.

"Y/n!!!" Kakashi shouted in a muffled voice.

"Knock, him out already!" The same figure shouted from before. Kakashi then slumps over.

"Kak...ssshi." I said and I blacked out.

Timeskip

"....-sama, ....waking up."

'Who said that?' I thought and tried to move my arms but, couldn't.

"We meet again, Y/n-sama." An old male voice said and I looked up and glared at the person.

"Danzo...tsk..if I recall, last time we met you blindfolded me because my eyes were too dangerous..." I said and he walked over and grabbed my face.

"Go ahead, use them for all I care. I'm not afraid of you, never have been." Danzo said and slowly backed away

"Oh really, then why did you seal my sight and tied me up, huh?" I yelled and he smirked.

"Oh, Y/n-sama, are you that naive or just plain stupid. I didn't order for your sight to be taken away. That was the head of the hospitals choice....Tsunade-sama." Danzo laughed.

I looked down at the floor and tried to collect myself. I wouldn't give this monster any pleasure in seeing me suffer.

"So, why did you kidnap me? I won't-" I said and was interrupted by Danzo

"Plans have changed Y/n-sama, I don't need that eye, anymore. You see, I have a fine pair of eyes in front of me." Danzo replied

"Oh, so you plan on killing me and taking my eyes, how do you plan on doing that. Especially since, I'm considered 'royalty' in the eyes of the fellow kage. Oh and you already have a witness, your anbu failed to get me alone." I asked and Danzo began to circle around my chair.

"Hn, very perceptive, thats what I suspected of the great Senju clans descendent. But, you see, I'm not worried. Your downfall is closer than you think and as for your boyfriend. He's being taken care of right now." Danzo laughed and that's when I heard someone scream.

"Don't you dare hurt him! Or I'll-" I shouted and leaned forward.

"Or you'll what. Activate your sharingan and kill me. That would be too easy and what would the fellow kage say. Once they see the film of you killing me. You will become a rouge ninja and will be killed, along with your boyfriend. Who knows the truth about your filthy past." Danzo said and glared at me.

I then paused and looked down at the floor. I heard more screaming. 'I can't take this anymore!' I thought and tried to hold my tears back.

"What do you want? What is your goal?" I asked and Danzo smirked.

"My goal, is to fix this village and take over. I will do that by taking your eyes and cast a Genjutsu over the village." Danzo laughed.

I then laughed and and titled my head back.

"Do you really think, I would let you or we would let you do that?" I asked and Danzo stopped laughing.

"What are you talking about don't be preposterous. Your tied up and I'm in control-"

"Are you?" I asked and he looked at me with wide eyes. The room began to fade and I looked over at the door way.

"Hm, very well done Nee-chan." Itachi said and I smiled.

"I think it was a little much." Kakashi said and leaned against the door.

"W-what?! But, how!" Danzo replied.

I looked over at Itachi and he held up shisuis eye.

"This is pay back for what you did to Shisui!" Itachi replied and walked over to Danzo.

"Stay back!" Danzo said and tried to move.

"Why, can't I move?" Danzo said.

I then untied myself and pulled a syringe out of my pocket.

"When-" Danzo said and began to panic

"So many questions such little time." I said and I heard Danzo scream and Itachi pulled out Shisuis eye.

"I'll be taking this back." Itachi said and placed the eye into a crow.

"If you kill me, everyone will know your secret!" Danzo shouted and Kakashi walked over into the spotlight.

"No, they won't. Things have been taken care of. For all people know, you were the one who killed the Third. Your new name will be, the backstabbing teammate." Kakashi replied.

"W-wait listen-" Danzo said

"It's over." We all said.