Inside An Endless Dream

Your Pov 

I slowly opened my eyes and tried to get up but, someone was holding me. I quickly shot up and saw Kakashi next to me. 

"Good morning." He said and rubbed his eyes. 

"What the hell are you doing here and where am I?" I panicked and looked around. I then looked back at Kakashi who looked at me like I was crazy. 

"What are you talking about, we live together remember?" he said 

"Huh? Since when, I clearly don't remember you moving in." I said and rubbed my face. Kakashi then sat next to me and put his hand on my forehead. 

"Are you feeling ok, I think you might be getting sick, you face is warm." He replied. 

"I'm not sick! I'm serious! Kakashi listen to me!" I yelled 

"Yeah, I am but, to be honest you sound crazy. So, why don't you lay back down in bed and sleep in. I'll go make some tea and something to eat, ok?" He said while pushing me back down. I then blushed even more, now noticing that he wasn't wearing a mask. 

"I think it's getting worse." Kakashi teased and snickered. He then gave me a kiss and walked out of the room. 'this can't be real! I must be dreaming!' I thought and then pinched my arm. 

"Ow, ok not a dream, maybe an alternate reality?" I mumbled while rubbing my arm. 

30 minutes later Kakashi came back into the room and told me breakfast was ready. I followed him into the dining room and began to eat.

"Hey, uh, Kakashi can I ask you something? I asked 

"hm?" he hummed 

"When did you tell me you liked me?" I asked 

"hmm, let me think. I remember, we were still in anbu and I asked you to go to the Sakura festival with me. We then watched the fireworks and that's when I told you I liked you. Why do you ask?" He asked concerned. 

"N-no reason." I replied and he looked at me nervously. 'So, not an alternate reality at least for my relationship with Kakashi. Though, in this universe he moved in with me.'  I thought. 

"So, what are we doing today?" I asked and Kakashi sighed.

"Did you hit your head?" he asked 

"No, why did I forget something?" 

"Aren't you supposed to go out with Rin today and go shopping?" He said and waved his hands. 

"oh, yeah, pssh, I totally forgot, haha , silly me." I said 

"Right...." he replied. 'How the hell am I supposed to talk to Rin? This is too much!' I thought. Once you finished eating, you got changed.  I then heard someone knocking at the door.  I walked over, opened it, and saw Rin but, she was much older, obviously. 

"Hey! Y/n-chan, ready to go?" She asked happily and I just looked at her. 

"Uhh, is she ok?" Rin asked Kakashi and he shrugged.

"She's been like that all morning, I'm pretty sure she hit her head." Kakashi said. Rin then touched my forehead. 

"Hmm, it doesn't look like there's any bruising. Does your head hurt Y/n-chan?" she asked 

"Uuh, no?" I replied and she looked at me and sighed. 

"A-anyway let's get going." I said grabbing my wallet and putting on my shoes. 

"Are you sure? I'm worried that you might have a concussion." Rin replied. 

"No, I'm fine seriously see." I said and danced. 

"Ok, if you say so." She replied and we both walked into town. 'This is going to be harder than I thought.'  As we walk through town, I begin to quickly look through the shops. 

"Oh, wait! Let's go in there!" Rin shouted and pulled me into a boutique. 

"Rin, I don't know..." I nervously looked around at all the clothes. 

"Oh come on, you never like going out and trying things...here, put this on." RIn said and pointed at the dressing room. 

"But-" 

"No but's just go." She said shoving me in and closing the door. I looked down and saw she picked out a short f/c sundress. I then put it against my body and looked in the mirror. 'It's kinda pretty, I wonder if it looks good?' I thought. Out of excitement I quickly striped and put on the dress. I stepped out and nervously rubbed the back of my head. 

"Oh my gosh!" Rin shouted and looked at me with star in her eyes. 

"W-what, is it bad, I can take it off." I said and my anxiety started to kick in.

"No, you just look adorable. Wait do a turn." She said and I awkwardly spun around. 

"You have to get this dress!" 

"If you say, so." I smiled 

"Ok, go get changed, we have to find accessories to go with it!" she yelled. I the giggled and smiled. 'this is nice, I'm happy to spend to with Rin again.' I thought and then paused 'No Y/n, this is all fake, you're getting too deep. Don't let this illusion fool you!' My inner voice told me. 

"R-right." I said now looking down at the dress. I placed the dress back and walked out of the store. Rin came bolting out and ran next to me. 

"Y/n-chan, what happened? What's wrong." Rin said and I looked at her and quickly looked away. 'Everytime I look at her, it gets harder and harder to stay away.' I thought and didn't realize I was crying. 

"Y/n-chan-" Rin said and placed her hand on my left shoulder. 

"I'm ok, I'm sorry, I have to go. I just realized I have something to do." I said and quickly ran off. 

'I can't take this anymore. I need to find I way to wake up!' I mentally said and wiped away the tears. 

"So this is where you ran off too." a male voice said and I turned around and saw Shisui. 

"Shisui?!" I shouted and he looked shocked

"Man, Y/n, I wish you were this happy to see me all the time." He laughed and I looked down. 

"What's got you all upset? I saw you in town and noticed you ran off." Shisui said. 

"Oh, It's nothing. Just going through the motions you know." I laughed 

"Sure, whatever you say but, you know I will always be there for you if something happens, ok?" Shisui said and I nodded. 

"Anyway, I was just getting ready to go to the training fields with Itachi and Sasuke. Why don't you join in? A little exercise will get your mind off of things." Shisui said 

"I'm guessing you ain't taking 'no' for an answer?" I questioned 

"Nope!" He shouted and pulled me along. 

'Maybe things won't be so bad, if I stay here longer.' I thought while getting trapped deeper into the genjutsu.