How Could You?!

Your Pov 

I got out of the shower and got dressed into a black long sleeved top, the fabric traveld up to my neck, the shoulders were cut out and it form fitted my body perfectly. I put on a pair of black shorts and high boots, like I used to wear in my ANBU days. I looked down and saw a mask that had the happy/sad theater faces on either side. 'Hmm, just like ANBU..But not quite.' I thought and grabbed the mask and left to find my capture.

I walked down the long hallway and smelled a sweet scent come from the other room.  I tip-toed past and leaned against the wall to peer into the open space. 

"Oh so you're finally done?" A voice asked from inside the room and he motioned me to come in. I walked in and noticed a small kitchen with a dinning room table. I sat down at the table and looked around the room. 

"Can I get you anything?" He asked and I looked at him in disbelief. 

"You are being awfully nice right now...is this some sort of trick to make me like you?" I asked. 'I'm not falling into Stockholm syndrome.' I thought and the figure hummed in response.

"Oh? I guess you could say that... but I wonder.." The masked man stated and then shrugged. He slowly pulled out a batch of what seemed to be cookies and set them aside to cool off.  'What the hell is he planning?' 

"So you really haven't given me a name yet. What should I call you? Since you claim that you aren't Madara Uchiha." I asked and looked over at him. He walked over with two tea cups and filled them with a hot liquid. 'This smells like Oolong tea.' 

"Oh also, my name is Mikoto Uchiha" 

"well, you probably already know, my name is Y/n Senju." I replied.

"would you like some tea? I hope you don't mind, I like oolong tea." 

"Is something the matter?" the masked man asked and I looked over at him and tilted my mug back and forth.  'Mikoto, why does this seem familiar...wait!' 

"Oh, no...nothing at all." I smiled and everything started to flood back. 'This son of a bitch is lying...he is Madara Uchiha...the bastard that kidnapped my daughter!' I slowly took a sip of the tea and sighed. 

"Hmm, you added just the right amount." I complemented and I could tell he was watching my every move. 

"Good." He replied and folded his hands. 

Silence 

"Now then, as for your question before...I have gone by many names or aliases as of late. My most recent one being Madara Uchiha." He said  while holding up his hand.

"Next, I went undercover in an organization called the Akatsuki. I was known as the new recruit 'Tobi'. Oh and who could forget my other disguise 'Mosuke' Though that was more of a shadow clone. Poor kid had no idea what happened. But,  as for my true identity..." He said and slowly pulled down his orange spiral mask. 

Silence 

I quickly pushed back from the table and stumbled back. I looked directly into this man's eye and looked at his facial features. There was no doubt about it! 

"T-this can't be real...y-y" 

"Died?" he said plainly and snickered. He tilted his head and placed it in his left gloved hand. I clenched my hands, turning them into fists. 

"H-how..." 

Silence 

"Hmmm?" He hummed waiting for my response. 

Silence 

"O-Obito! How could you!" I shouted and slammed my hands on the table. 

Silence 

"How could 'I'? How could you, live with that trash for as long as you did? Don't think I don't know how he treated you." Obito countered and I stood there in in disbelief. 

"What the hell are you talking about! He-"

"Oh? Didn't he leave you, after he found out the truth? What a good friend he is. He constantly pushed you away and you came running back?! For what?! Just some for feelings you had or was it just guilt?" Obito asked and I glared at him. 

"What the hell do you know?! You were the one who didn't come back!! I..we thought you were dead?! Ha such fools we were!" I shouted and rubbed my face. 

Silence 

"Why the fuck are you doing all of this?!" I shouted and Obito looked down at the table and his face darkened. 

Silence 

"I want to fix everything...everything that he broke." Obito stated.