Chapter 46: New Student

A/n: Hey everyone! Hope everyone had a good day! Sorry for not updating, I've been struggling to figure out how to continue/end this book. But, I think I might have found something new to write about...anyway back to the plot.

Time skip: Rin is five years old 

Your Pov

"Rin!" I shouted and Rin came running through the house with her backpack. I sighed and looked over at Kakashi who just rubbed the back of his head. Kakashi walked over and rubbed Rin's head. 

"Dad stop, your messing up my hair." Rin said and brushed her hair back into place. Kakashi and I both sighed and I crouched down and gave Rin a kiss on her head. 

"Alright, be good and don't-" I said. 

"Yeah, yeah, I know. Come on dad, we are going to be late!" Rin shouted and ran out the door. Kakashi walked over and gave me a kiss goodbye and ran after Rin.  'Alright now, what?' I thought and walked into my bedroom to finish getting ready for the day. 

Rin's Pov 

"Alright bye." I waved goodbye to my dad and walk into the academy. 

"Hey! Rin-chan!" someone said and I turned and saw a boy with dark blue hair and dark blue eyes. I just looked at him and he looked out of breath. 

"I was wondering-" 

"Yo Rin-chan!" another voice said and I turned and noticed more kids begin to surrounded me. 'I'm starting to feel claustrophobic. I need to get out of here.' I thought and slowly backed away and that's when I heard the school bell ring. 'saved by the bell.' I thought in relief.  I climbed the stairs and noticed all of the seats where taken.  I just ended up picking a seat in the back and turned and saw a boy looking at me. 

'What is with everyone today!' I mentally cried and placed my head on the table. 

"Alright everyone quiet down! We have a new student today, please introduce yourself." Our sensei said. I looked down and saw a boy with black hair and dark eyes. 

"My name is.." he paused and it looked like he began to swear a little, almost like he didn't plan this far ahead. 

"Mosuke?" he said and then looked around the room and nodded. 

"Yo! mOsUkE do you have a last name or are you just stupid?!" one of my classmates shouted and everyone giggled. I looked down at Mosuke in pity. 

"Hey!" I shouted and everyone paused and turned toward me. My mind went numb and all that came out of my mouth was utter nonsense. It sounded like someone was banging on a keyboard. 

"Ackem, just go sit down." My Sensei said and Mosuke walked up the stairs and sat diagonal from me. 

...timeskip lunch... 

I walked out of the school and looked around for a place to sit. I walked over to the tree and sat down and grabbed my book and began to read. I took a bite of my apple slice and heard some kids laughing from the other side of the school yard. I slowly closed my book and saw Mosuke sitting at a table by himself. I sighed and collected my things and walked over.  I sat down in front of him and reopened my book. 

"What are you doing here?" Mosuke asked and I turned the page. 

"It was an open seat so I sat here, that's all." I replied and continued to eat my food. 

"Thanks." Mosuke mumbled. 

"Whatever." I replied and continued to read. 

..timeskip end of day..

I ran out of the school and waved goodbye to Mosuke and met with my dad. 

"Who was that?" Dad asked and closed his book, placing it into his pocket. 

"Just a new kid." I said. I looked up and saw my dad staring at the new kid. 

"Let's go home." dad said and I hoped on his back. 

.....

Your Pov

I walked over and sat down next to Kakashi on the bed. 

"What's wrong?" I asked and Kakashi just sighed and turned toward me. 

"There's this new kid at Rin's school and something just seems off about him." Kakashi said. 

"How so?" I asked and laid down next to him and Kakashi pulled me into a hug. 

"It felt like I met him before." Kakashi mumbled and I looked up at him in confusion. 

"You met a five year old before..." I asked and Kakashi tsk'd

"Whatever." Kakashi replied and turned his head. I then poked his cheek and he looked over at me. 

"Come on, you have to admit it does sound a little crazy..." I laughed and Kakashi just rubbed his face. 

"Yeah it does." he laughed.