Niko Hyūga

"I'm lost in the sound. ..Roaming downtown....Going around feeling down, down...someone save save me."

Your Pov 

Naruto pulled me through the bustling streets of the leaf village. I look around and a smile forms on my face. 

"Here we are!" Naruto shouted and pulled me into the small ramen shop. I sat down next to him and grabbed a pair of disposable chopsticks. 

"Oh Naruto! Welcome back! What can I get you and your friend here?" The ramen guy smiled.

"The usual for me and..." Naruto said and then looked over at me. I pretended to look over at the menu and scanned the different variations of ramen dishes they sold here. 

"A miso pork ramen, please." I said.

"Coming right up!" The ramen guy shouted.  I started playing with the paper sleeve that encased the wooden chopsticks. It may look like I am acting in character but, I was truly nervous. I couldn't even look over at Naruto. 

"Sooo~ who are you visting in the village?" Naruto asked breaking the awkwardness. 

"O-oh...um...I am visting my aunt for her..birthday this weekend." I stuttered and Naruto hummed. 

"That sounds nice." Naruto said and then looked down at his hands. He once happy energetic personality changed into one of sorrow. 

"U-umm...Naruto was it? Is something the matter?" I asked and Naruto sighed and looked over at me from the corner of his right eye. 

"I lost someone who I considered my family. She was my sensei and unfortunately lost her life during a mission. " Naruto sighed and brought his hands together. I felt my chest tighten and my eyes began to water. 'But she's still alive Naruto...I'm right here! If only I could tell him.'

"I'm sorry..." I mumbled and Naruto smiled at me. 

"Don't worry about it! Dattebayo!" He laughed and scratched the back of his head. 

Silence 

"Here you are! Two miso pork ramens!" The ramen guy shouted breaking the silence. 

"Niko thanks again for being there." I heard a familiar male voice say and I felt my breath hitch. 'K-kakashi..' I thought and turned noticing his grey gravity defying hair. 

"Don't worry about it! Anyway Kakashi how have you been?" Niko asked curious and Kakashi scratch the back of his neck. 

"W-well.." 

"Hey! Kakashi-sensei!" Naruto shouted and both of them looked over. 'Fuck no don't come over here!' I mentally shouted and placed my head down on the red counter. 

"Oh...Naruto. How are you?" Kakashi asked pushing aside the banner that hung from outside the shop. 

"Great!" Naruto said and smiled. I then felt like I was being stared at from behind. 

"Uh miss you ok?" Kakashi asked and I picked my head up off the table and turned around. 

"Y-yeah!?" I said and Kakashi just laughed awkwardly. I looked over and Niko came into the shop. She looked over at me and squinted her eyes. 'Please don't figure me out...once she uses her byakugan it's all over.' I thought and I began to sweat. 

"Naruto who's you friend." Niko asked and Naruto turned toward me.

"Oh this is Yui Ueda. She came to visit her family for the weekend." Naruto stated and I waved. 

"Ueda you say..." Niko questioned and walked closer to me. 'Fuck..Fuck...Fuck." I kept swearing in my head. I looked off to the side. Kakashi was looking at his Ich Icha book but, I knew he was listening and watching Niko's next move(s). Niko leaned down to my right ear and paused.