Now It's My Turn

Your Pov 

After Sasuke stole files on the students in the academy, it turns out that 'Mosuke' was never filed into the class. So I decided to head back to the school to return and apologize to the principle. 

knock, knock 

"come in." A voice said from the other side of the door. I walked in and saw Iruka siting at the desk. 

"Iruka? Did you get a promotion?" I asked and he sighed. 

"No, I'm just filling in for the week, Hara-san is out for the week. What can I do for you?" Iruka asked. 

"I'm just returning these." I said and slid the files on the desk. 

"So, Naruto and Sakura weren't the ones who stole these after all." Iruka replied hinting that I was the one who took them. 

"Anyway, Iruka. I need a favor. Could you help me?" I asked and sat down on one of the chairs in front of his desk.  

"Sure, anything Y/n-san! I'm really so-" 

"Great, Tell me why Mosuke wasn't filled in the class records." I said getting straight to the point. 

"hmmm, what are you talking about..I filed everyone's attendance." Iruka said and went for the files. But, I slammed my hands on the desk spooking Iruka. 

"Iruka, don't lie to me. I'm not as patient as Kakashi is." I said in a low voice and flashed my sharingan. 

"I-i a-am telling the truth! Here see!" Iruka stuttered and showed my an attendance log.  'That can't be. Then why does.' I thought. 

"Wait, Mosuke was here?!" I asked and shoved the file in his face. 

"Yes, Mosuke was here on the day Rin was taken." Iruka replied. 'Something is really wrong here. Why do some logs have records of absences and which is the true data?' 

"Who has access to this room?" I asked and Iruka paused. 

"Only Senior teachers." Iruka said. 

"Do you have any security cameras?" I asked and Iruka nodded. 

"Yes, we do but I can't show them to you." Iruka replied and crossed his arms. I walked over and grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer to my face. 

"Do you think you have more power than me. How dare you deny me. You were the one in charge that day and you were the one who fell for a silly trick. Aren't you trying to become a Jonin? Hmm? Or how about your dream to become the head principle of the school? One word Iruka, one word and I can have your dreams crushed. So, I'm going to ask you one more time and your answer better be yes ma'am. Can I have access to your security cameras?" I replied with my sharingan activated. 

"Y-yes ma'am." Iruka stuttered and I let go of his shirt. 

"Great, thank you." I smiled and Iruka quickly got up and I followed behind him. As we walked down the hall I saw a bunch of kids huddled together and looking over at me. I gave them a closed eye smile and waved.  

"This way." Iruka said and I turned around the corner. Iruka stopped outside the door and I heard him gulp. 

"Iruka, I don't have all day." I said in a low voice. 

"R-right!" Iruka replied and hesitantly unlocked the door and turned on the lights. I looked around and saw a bunch of screens. 'The leaf village and their surveillance.' I thought in disgust. 

flashback 

Today I decided to check on surveillance, I walked up the stairs and that's when I saw it. 10+ screens capturing the Uchiha's every move and what's worse is that Itachi was the one you had to watch.