Wait How Did You Know?

Your Pov

"Hey, Kakashi I'm heading into town." I yelled and Kakashi walked over. 

"Do you need anything? I can run out-" Kakashi replied 

"Kakashi, relax. I'm fine. Plus I can't stay in this house the whole pregnancy." I laughed and Kakashi rubbed the back of his head. 

"Right..." Kakashi sighed. 

"I'll be careful, and why don't you go hang out with Guy or something, he's been asking complaining that you two haven't had a rival contest recently." I replied. 

"No I think I'll just read instead or since your going into town, I heard Jiraiya-sensei is back in town, so-" 

"Geez, fine I'll ask him. but, you owe me." I said and pointed at Kakashi. 

"sure." he replied and I walked over and gave him a kiss on his right cheek. I then walked out of the house and headed into town.  

"Hey, Y/n your back!" a voice shouted and I turned around, facing the figure. 

"oh hey, Kurenai, how have you been?" I asked and she put her hand on her hip. 

"Good, how about you? How was your trip with Kakashi?" she asked. 

"It was nice." I replied. 'I want to wait to tell people about the pregnancy later.' I thought. 

"Oh that's it? Come on Y/n, there's got to be more." Kurenai winked. 

"umm, no? I'm not sure what your hinting at but-" 

"Cap! Is that you?!" another voice shouted. 

"Luma?" I replied in shock. 

"I'm so happy! I was mad when you left me with Kakashi-san, to guard the Third alone. I was so careless...If you were there I know-" Luma replied and I tensed. 

"Listen, Luma...I'm sorry I wasn't there-" I said and placed my hand on her shoulder. 

"It's ok Cap, no worries! Anyway, let's talk about something too lighten the mood. I heard you went on a trip recently, with Kakashi-san. How did it go?" Luma asked. 'Why is everyone so curious about my relationship?' I thought.

"It was fine, the trip was very nice." I replied and Luma looked at me and the over at Kurenai. 

"Really? That's it!" Luma shouted 

"I know right." Kurenai said and shook her head. 

"Eeeh?" was all that came out of my mouth. Luma grabbed my arms and pulled my down to her height. 

"Come on, Y/n-san! You and I both know something else happened, why don't you tell your favorite partner the truth?" Luma said and I showed no emotion. 

"I don't know what your talking about." I replied. 

"Sigh, This is why you where the leader. You are too good at lying." Luma pouted. 

"Well, thank for the compliment but, I heard that I'm a terrible liar." I laughed and scratched the side of my cheek. 

"Whaa?! Who told you that! I bet it was bakakashi!" Luma concluded.  I then looked of to the side and saw Naruto and Jiraiya-sensei walking toward the ramen shop. 

"Ackem, well, look at the time I have to get going-" 

"What?! Come on Cap!" Luma said and grabbed my hand. 

"I promise I'll catch up with you later ok?" I said and luma let go of my hand and hugged me. 

"I'm keeping you to that promise!" Luma shouted and ran off.