Chapter 13

Your Pov 

After we ate breakfast, I hid the objects in one of the spare rooms and put a seal on it. After that I got changed and took Sasuke outside in the backyard to begin training. 

"Alright, let's begin. First we need to figure out what chakra nature you are." I say and pull out pieces of paper. 

"What are those for?" Sasuke asked 

"These are special papers that help a ninja figure out their chakra element, For example, mine is water." I said and the paper turned soggy. 

"As you can see, the paper will do different things for different chakra nature's, fire, the paper will burn, earth, the paper will crumble apart, wind, the paper will split in half, water, the paper will become soggy, and finally lightning, the paper will be crushed." I say and Sasuke nods. I hand him a piece of paper and he grabs it. 

"I'm I supposed to do something or-" Sasuke says and then looks at the paper. 

"So, lightning." I say and sigh. 'Honestly, why couldn't you have been water.' I thought sadly. 

"So, now what?" Sasuke says and I think. 

"Well, lightning chakra nature isn't my forte, but, I can manage." I say. 

Meanwhile... 

No one's Pov

"Naruto, have you seen Sasuke-kun?" Sakura asked and Naruto 

"Grr, Sasuke..." Naruto said angrily and Sakura sighed. 

"Ohayo! Sorry I'm late I got-" Kakashi said 

"We know!" Naruto and Sakura shouted. 

"Where's Sasuke?" Kakashi asked and they both shrugged. 

back to you....

"Ok let's start with the basics, taijutsu." I said and Sasuke looked at me 

"What?" I said while stretching and Sasuke sighed. 

"But, I already know hand-to-hand combat. Plus, that's a waste of time." he replied 

"Sasuke, you wanted to get stronger and this is how you do it. Secondly, it would be alot easier if you had your sharingan but-" I then paused and noticed Sasuke's eyes turn red. 

"Wah, when did that happen?! When were you going to tell me?" I shout and Sasuke shrugs. 

"During the mission." Sasuke annoyingly said, figuring that I already knew. 

"Ok, so, change of plans." I said and Sasuke looked at me confused. I then got back up and began walking towards town.  Sasuke then came bolting after me. 

"Where are we going?" he asked and I shrugged. We then began walking through town, heading towards the abandoned Uchiha compound. Sasuke then got uneasy and looked at me, he ended up not questioning me. Once we broke in, I walked towards the center if the small town. 

"Hmm, it should be right here? No, wait here?" I said and crouched down pushing away the dirt. Sasuke then crouched down next to me in curiosity. I then activate my sharingan and found the secret marking. 

"Nee-chan, what are you looking at?" Sasuke asked 

"Hey, Sasuke, activate your sharingan, I want to show you something." I said and he nodded. 

"Wait, I can see something glowing. What is that?" Sasuke said and traced the marking. 

"The Uchiha clan, has many secrets, that need to remain hidden. They use these special markings that only, people who hold the sharingan can see. Though you need an enormous amount of training to even read the symbols. " I said and got back up and Sasuke began scanning around.