The Note

timeskip: A day after you get back to Konoha. 

Your Pov 

beep, beep. 

"Huh?" I say as I slowly open my eyes, rolling over to my nightstand, and slamming my alarm clock off.  I then slowly sit up and rub my burning eyes. I slid out of bed, put on my slippers, my f/c robe, and head into the living room. As I'm walking down the hallway and into the living room, I notice Sasuke pacing back and forth. 

"Uh, Otōto? What are you doing?" I ask and he looks at me. 

"I can't stop thinking about it..." Sasuke said and rubbed his head. 

"About what?" I asked 

"Are you serious?" Sasuke glared at me. 

"Yes, Sasuke, I am! It's 7:00 in the morning and I just woke up!" I shout 

"T.H.E N.O.T.E!" Sasuke spelled out 'the note.' but, it took my a second to process what he just said. 

"Wait-oh! Oh my gosh, I totally forgot about that, whoops!" I said and scratched the back of my head. 

"What do you mean, 'whoops'!" Sasuke yelled at me. 

"Don't yell at me!" I shouted and sighed. 

awkward silence 

"I'll go get the note." I said and Sasuke nodded. I then shuffled back into my room and grabbed my bookbag. I went into my 'secret' pocket and pulled out the tiny glass cartridge. I then walked back into the living room and placed the container on the table. 

silence

"Aren't you going to open it?' Sasuke said and I hesitated. 

"You don't think it's going to explode, when I open it?" I nervously laughed and Sasuke shrugged. I then gulped and opened the container and unwrapped the scroll. 

silence 

"What's wrong?" Sasuke asked 

"It just says, "unsummon" on it." I replied and Sasuke came over and grabbed the note and sighed. I then grabbed the note and placed it on the ground, and unsummoned the objects in the scroll.  three things came out of the scroll. 

1. A letter 

2. a black cloak with red clouds on it 

3.  a yang necklace. (like the yin yang symbol, but it's only the white half). 

"Uuh, ok then?" I said and Sasuke sat down next to me and grabbed the cloak. I then grab the letter and begin to read it. 

Y/n, 

Long time no see, I'm not sure the best way to right this note. But, I'll try my best. 

You must be wondering "why now?" or even getting ready to throw away this note. but, all I'm asking is for you to read the note.  

It's been a couple of years since I slaughtered the clan and I know what I did was wrong but, I hope you understand, after what I told you the night before the attack. There is still one more part to the story, and I would like to tell you more about it. which is one of the reasons why I'm contacting you. In this scroll contained two other items, one being the cloak and the yang necklace. 

The yang necklace holds part of my chakra in it, and you are able to track me by using it. I can't tell you exactly where I am, as you may know or not, I have recently joined an organization called the Akatsuki, as for there motives I can't tell you right now. Which brings me to the next object, the cloak. This cloak is worn by each member of the Akatsuki and is given to new members. 

Now, I'm not asking you to join this organization or even guilt tripping you into joining. I want you to be there for Sasuke. As for the second reason I'm sending you this, I can't say either, all I can say is to find me in a place where the sun nevers sets, the wind always brushing debris against you skin, and the seasons never change. Once who find this place you will now where I am once you arrive. 

I will be staying at this location for 2 more weeks, I'm hoping you come and see me. If not I understand and I am truly sorry things had to be this way. 

- Itachi 

After I read the note the paper burned away and I stood there shocked. Sasuke then looked at me. 

"What did the letter say?" he asked 'I'm not sure, if Itachi wants me to tell you, but, I can't have you hating him.' I thought. 

"He wrote that he wants to meet and he wants me to uses the yang necklace to track him. And as for the cloak, my guess is once a find him, I use it to blend in." I said and Sasuke process what a just said. 

"I'm coming with you." Sasuke replied. 

"Uh, no you're not. It's going to be dangerous, even more dangerous then the fight against Zabuza and Haku. Which, not to hurt your feelings but, it didn't end well for you. I thought you died." I replied and Sasuke stood there upset. 

"Then train me along the way." Sasuke said and I sighed. I then began to rub my face. 

'I know the village is planning on holding the Chunin exams but, I'm not sure when that is. So depending on where Itachi is that could impact him in taking the exams.' I thought. 

"Alright, Sasuke I have made my decision, I will figure out the location. In the meantime, we will be training." I replied and Sasuke smirked. 

"Ackem, that doesn't mean your coming with me." I said and Sasuke walked into the kitchen and said. 

"Yeah, Yeah. I'm hungry let's make something to eat." He shouted at me. 

"Ugh, fine, I'm coming!" I shout and run after him.