It's a...Guy?!

Timeskip: a month and a half later..

Your Pov 

"What are you reading?" I asked Kakashi, he peered over the couch and shut the book. 

"Nothing." Kakashi replied and sat the book down. I then felt my stomach cramp and I grabbed my stomach. That's when my water broke. 

"Uh, I think the baby is coming." I said and grabbed my stomach. Kakashi quickly stood up and Kakashi grabbed a bag, full of things and we headed toward the hospital. After we arrived, we walked through the front doors and the nurses took me back in a wheelchair. 

"Alright, Y/n-sama, would you like an epidural shot, to ease the pain?" The nurse asked and I nodded. 'I wasn't about to go without it.' I thought and the nurses put the shot into my spine, and my lower half of my body started to go numb. 

"Alright be right back." The nurse said and I leaned back into the bed. Kakashi sat down next to me in the chair, and grabbed my right hand. 

"How are you feeling?" Kakashi asked and I shrugged. 

"Nervous." I replied and Kakashi squeezed my hand. 

"I'm sure everything will be fine." he replied and the nurse walked back in with two others. 

"Alright, let's get ready to push." She replied. 

Timeskip

 I exhaled and leaned back, I looked over at the nurse and she cleaned and wrapped the baby. She brought the baby over. 

"It's a girl." She smiled and she placed the baby in my arms. I looked down and smiled, I grabbed baby Rin's hand. 

"I guess you were right." Kakashi replied and I noticed a small patch of grey hair on her head. 

"Yeah, that silver hair of yours is definitely a dominant trait. Oh wait look, she even has your mole." I laughed. 

"It's not a mole. It's a birthmark." Kakashi facepalmed. 

"Yeah, yeah. sure whatever you say." I laughed and Kakashi tilted his head in defeat. I yawned and started to close my eyes.  That's when I heard someone shout outside the hall. 

"Sir! you can't go in there!" one of the nurses shouted and my hospital door was bolt open. 

"GUY?!" Kakashi shouted and Guy stood there and gave us a thumbs up. I just sat there confused. I was why too tired to deal with Guy. I looked over at Kakashi and he bent forward. 

"So, what are you doing here Guy?" Kakashi asked and Guy got hyped up. 

"Once, I found out my rival was in the hospital, I to come and support you!" Guy said. 

"Ackem, what do you mean support, him?" I asked in a low voice and Kakashi started to nervously sweat. Guy looked over at me and then Kakashi. 

"Oh wait maybe I heard wrong, my bad and-wait Y/n you have a baby since when?!" Guy shouted and I facepalmed. 

"Since right now, two minutes ago." I replied annoyed and Guy started nodding. He walked over and looked at the baby. 

"So, a girl?" Guy asked and I glared at him. 

"Uuh Guy, maybe now it's the right time. Y/n is ver-" Kakashi started. 

"Guy-sensei! This is where you went!" a voice said and I looked over at the window. 'What the hell is going on?!' I thought. 

"Lee, let's go." a Hyuga boy said. 

"Neji, is right-" 

"Wow, Y/n-sensei, your baby is so cute!" Sakura said and walked into the room. 

"Sakura-chan let's go out for ramen! Dattebayo!" Naruto shouted from down the hall. 

"Never!" Sakura shouted and I heard Naruto scream. 

"Uh, Granny what-ow!" Naruto said and Tsunade walked through the door and crossed her arms.

"What do you think you all are doing?!" Tsunade shouted. 

"Tsunade-sa" 

"Everyone out and Lee get out of the window!" Tsunade shouted and everyone left. I then watched everyone leave the room and I sighed in relief. 

"Thanks, Tsunade you are a lifesaver." A replied and started to cradle Rin. 

"Yeah, yeah. Now let me see the baby." Tsunade smiled and walked next to me and crouched down. 

"Awww, you are so cute~" She whispered. Rin started to toss and turn. 

"Tsunade-sama, you need to get back to work." Shizune said and the pig onked. Tsunade bent over and sighed. 

"Yeah, I'm coming." Tsunade said and got up and left. I looked over at Kakashi and he started laughing.