Beach Day

Your Pov 

Every sense we got to the house, Kakashi's been acting weird.  I don't know what the best way to say this but, he's been very suggestive and leaving hints. 

"Hey Kakashi whatcha doing?" I asked 

"Nothing much, why?" Kakashi asked and looked over at me. 

"No, reason...Do you want to go walk around?" I asked and he got up and nodded. I then got up and we walked to the door and put on our sandals. Once we left the house, we both walked down a wide scenic road. I walked closer to Kakashi and grabbed his hand and Kakashi laced his fingers with mine.

"You know..." Kakashi said and scratched the back of his head, with his left hand. I look up at him and he looked down at me out of the corner of his eye. 

"Hmm?" I hummed in reply. I then felt Kakashi tense but, the looked down at me and gave me a closed eye smile. 

"What?" I asked confused. Kakashi then paused and we stopped walking. 

"It getting hot out." Kakashi looked up at the sun and shielded his eyes with his hand.

"Uh, yeah, we could go for a swim or-" 

"Great idea." Kakashi said. 'He totally just wanted me to say it.' I thought. We both then walked back to the house and got changed into swimsuits. I was looking through my luggage and saw a two piece bathing suit. 'I don't remember packing this, but ok?' I thought. I quickly got changed and the swimsuit fit you in all the right places. I then pulled my hair back into a low bun. I grabbed my beach hat,sunglasses, and put on a sundress over top my swimsuit.  I walked out of the room and saw Kakashi waiting by the door. He wore black swim shorts, a pastel shirt, a regular blue medical mask, and sunglasses. 

"Ready to go?" he asked and I nodded. We then walked down to the water and I noticed the water was clear. The sand was warm, but, I knew it was going to get warmer as the day went on. It currently felt like 75 degrees Fahrenheit or 23 degrees Celsius (a/n: hopeful that is right).

I looked over at Kakashi who set down his towel and other belongings. I watched him take off his shirt, mask, sunglasses. 'damn, he's hot.' I thought and Kakashi looked over at me and winked.  I then nervously took off me hat, sunglasses, and sundress. I then grabbed sunscreen from my backpack and started applying it on my legs. I looked over Kakashi who was staring at me and blushing. 

"W-what?" I said and Kakashi just laughed. Kakashi grabbed the sunscreen and started applying some on his arms. 

"Umm, Kakashi? Can you get my back?" I asked and he looked over and nodded. I felt kakashi's hand on the back of my neck and slowly started moving up and down my back. What was worse is that I could feel Kakashi's breath against my left ear, like he was purposely standing close to me, getting me to blush. and, it worked, it worked so well, that my face looked like it was sunburned. 

"Alright all down." Kakashi said and looked down at my face and smirked. 

"Can you do me next?" He asked in a low voice. 

"Y-yeah." I replied. 'Why is my mind so dirty!' I mentally screamed. Kakashi then turned around and I began rubbing sunscreen on his back. Once I was down he turned around and smirked. He then tapped his chest and I blushed. 

"Can-" Kakashi said and laughed 

"No!" I replied and Kakashi laughed even harder. 

"Relax Y/n-chan, I'm just teasing." Kakashi replied and grabbed my hand, leading me towards the clear water. The water was cold at first and the warmed up once I got in. I looked around for Kakashi but didn't see him until, I felt someone grab my ankles, pulling me under water. After I swam to the surface and saw Kakashi rubbing his face. 

"What the heck Kakashi." I shouted and Kakashi laughed. 

"Oh, you find this funny, but, you forget I'm a water type." I said and laughed. Kakashi then stopped and looked at me with wide eyes. 

"Uuh, Y/n, take it easy I-" Kakashi said and put his hands up. I then giggled and gave him his famous closed eye smile. 

"You better start swimming." I replied and then Kakashi looked at me. I gather my chakra and began to pull the water towards me and the water began to form ripples. I then formed a wave and sent it towards Kakashi. I then started laughing til I didn't see Kakashi.

"K-kakashi?" I yelled and turned around and that's when I saw the exact same wave I created. 

"Are you kidding me that's cheating!" I yelled and pushed the water away and it dispersed into a mist. I then felt Kakashi wrap his arms around my waist and brought my towards his chest. I titled my head back and Kakashi looked down at me and turned me around. He then grabbed my face and kissed me. I put my hands behind his head and ran my hands through his wet hair. Kakashi brought me even closer and grabbed my right thigh, I wrapped my legs around his waist. 

We eventually broke apart and took a breath of air, until Kakashi brought his face to the left side of my neck and placed his lips on my neck and let out a sigh, which sent shivers down my body. 

"Maybe, we should continue this later?" Kakashi mumbled into my neck. 

"Y-yeah that's p-probably a good i-idea.." I stuttered and I unwrapped my legs and we pulled apart and swam back to shore. 'That escalated so fast! I'm doomed!' I thought