Otōto...

"Sometimes everything is wrong. Now it's time to sing along. When your day is night alone (hold on)..."

Your Pov 

We left the hospital and quickly walked through the village. 

"Hey, Asuma...I-isn't that?" I heard a voice say and I looked over and waved.  Kurenai fell out of her seat and bolted towards me and enveloped me into a hug. 

"Hey Kurenai." I said and she punched me and I winced.

"Ow...what th-"

"What is wrong with you! Don't just act like everything is normal! You died!" Kurenai sobbed and I looked around and saw others staring with wide eyes. 

"How is she alive?!" (?) said 

"Are you sure? That looks nothing like Y/n-sama." (?) said. 

"No! I know it's her!" (?) replied.

"I thought Senju woman were bigger busted." (?) commented. 'Are you serious?! I know I am not 106 cm of fun. I'm happy the way I am!' I thought in anger and I could tell Kakashi was pissed. He looked like he was going to rip someones head off. I grabbed his arm and shook my head. 

I then grabbed Kurenai's face and pushed back her wet side bangs and placed my hands on her cheeks. I brushed my thumbs under her eyes to collect and wipe away her tears. Kurenai placed her face against my palm and sighed. 

"Oh come on now. I know you just got back from the dead. But, don't go stealing my girlfriend." I heard Asuma say. 

"What the hell are you-" I said and Kurenai laughed and I rubbed my face in embarrassment. 

"Of course you act like nothing happened." I said and Asuma let out a puff of smoke. 

"I try my best." Asuma smirked.

"Though...with all the smoking you are doing...I might have to take Kurenai off your hands." I snickered and Asuma sighed. 

"Really..." Asuma facepalmed and looked over at Kurenai for help. Kurenai laughed and grabbed my shoulder. 

"I mean she does have a point." Kurenai replied and I laughed. 

"Not you too!" Asuma wined. 

"I mean your not actual going to..." Kakashi said and nervously laughed. Kurenai and I looked at each other. We made the 'I just got the best idea' face.

"I mean Kurenai would make a good parent." I said and Kurenai wrapped her arm around my waist.

"Aww thanks Y/n-chan~ You're the best!" She laughed and Kakashi and Asuma jaws dropped in shock.

"Ok, but in all seriousness...Kakashi Hatake." Kurenai warned.

"Y-yeah?" He gulped. 

"Don't ever hurt Y/n...because if you do I will hunt you down and kill you." Kurenai pointed and Asuma nervously laughed and patted Kakashi shoulder. 

"I would never!" Kakashi countered. 

"Good...ok see you later Y/n-chan~" Kurenai waved. 

"Bye~ sweetie I love you~" I waved back.

"Love you too!~" She yelled.

Silence 

"What?" I asked with my hand on my hip. 

"You two have a weird relationship." 

"Define 'weird'."  I said and Kakashi tsk'd and started walking away. 

"Oh come on Kakashi~" I said and chased after him. He just ignored me and stuffed his hands in his pockets. 

Silence 

"Kakashi? Hellllooooo? You know I love you the most?" I asked nervously and Kakashi pivoted and walked closer to me and leaned down.

"Good, because I don't share." He said and kissed the side of my mouth. 

Silence 

"Hey wait! You missed!" I said and Kakashi brought his book to his face.

"Did I~" He teased and I grunted. 

Silence 

"Anyway...where is Rin at?" I asked.

"She's with Itachi at the house. He picks her up and teaches her some information about the scrolls." Kakashi replied and I stopped.  'Wait what about Sasuke? Don't tell me...' 

"Y/n?" Kakashi asked worriedly. 

Silence 

"Oh? I-I am ok...just curious...u-umm where's Sasuke?" I asked and Kakashi looked off to the side. 

"He's been distancing himself...I tried talking to him about what happened but..." Kakashi started mumbling something at the end. 

"R-right... Let's go over there." I said and Kakashi slowly nodded. I then warped us over to the other house located in the hidden cloud village. I walked up the stairs and knocked on the door. 

Knock, Knock

"Rin, I'll get it!" Itachi said and I heard Rin sigh. The door slowly opened and Itachi looked out.

"Kaka-" Itachi paused and dropped his book. 

Silence 

"Uncle tachi? Is every-" Rin said and walked out into the open. I crouched down and Rin came bolting over to me. 

"Mom?!" Rin shouted and cried and I began to cry in return. I kept kissing her and hugging her. 

"I missed you so much!" I cried and Rin held me tighter. 

"Nee-chan...how? I saw...." Itachi mumbled and Rin let go of me and I walked over to Itachi. His hand slowly reached out toward me like he just wanted to confirm that I was alive and not some ghost. I walked over and gave him a hug and he did the same. 

Silence 

"I-" Itachi said over and over again. I rubbed the back of his head in comfort. 

"It's ok Itachi...I'm back and I won't go anywhere." I said and he nodded into my shoulder. He picked up his head and rubbed his tears away. 

Silence 

"Itachi? Is Sasuke home?" I asked and his breath hitched. He rubbed the back of his head. 

Silence

"No. I don't know where he went." Itachi said in a worried tone and I felt sick in my stomach. 

Otōto... where are you?