Ties

Timeskip a few days later.

Your Pov

For the past few days, I have been training Sasuke off to the side, making sure he gets the fundamentals down. I talked to Kakashi about him taking over his training to focus more on lighting style. Kakashi happily agreed stating he figured that he was going to be 'like him.' Whatever that meant. I aslo, figured out where Itachi's general location is, he seems to be resided near the Sand Village.  

So, now my next steps is getting The Third to let me go, of course I won't tell him the truth. So, here you where standing in front of the Hokage. 

"So, tell me again, how long are you planning on leaving for. I hope this isn't another 6 year adventure." The third said 

"No, I just need one week at most." I replied that should be more than enough time. 

"hmm, I don't know, Y/n-sama. As you may know we plan on holding the Chunin exams and there are new missions beginning assigned-" I the interrupted him. 

"If, may be frank. I plan on leaving, if you let me go or not. So I think it would be best that you let me take a leave of absences. We wouldn't want any unwanted information to come out, now would we." I said threateningly and the Hokage glared at me. 

"Oh, so you dare threaten me? Didn't think the day would come. You changed a lot since you were younger and after you joined anbu...and I'm not sure that's a good thing." The Hokage warned. 

"Hmm, I wonder. Will just have to wait and see. " I replied and the Hokage glared at me. 

"Fine, you can leave." The Hokage sighed and leaned back into his chair.

"Right." I replied 

"But, I'm warning you, Y/n-sama, if you go rogue I won't hesitate to take you down." He threatened. I turned towards the door and walked out and headed back home. I opened the door and took off my sandals. I sat down on my window seal and looked out the window. 

'Hmm, this village. One that I cared about and still do but, I won't let the people who caused my family pain, live.' I thought and quickly flashed my sharingan. I then laughed, remembering reading the Senju scrolls passed down. One scroll stated that the Uchiha clan was a clan possessed by evil because the sharingan took over their mind. 

'I'm in too deep.' I thought and rubbed my eyes and began to cry in frustration. 

flashback

"Hey Kakashi can I ask your something? " I ask and he nods.

"If, you were asked to do something to help correct the past would you do it? " I asked 

Kakashi pauses and thinks "yes." 

Flashback ends

'Sigh, it wasn't Kakashi fault, he didn't know about the Uchiha. No, I wanted to do this to help them and to protect the people I care about.' I thought. I heard the door swing open. 

"Nee-chan I'm home, how was your-" Sasuke paused and then walked towards me and poked me. 

"What happened?" Sasuke asked concerned and I rubbed my face. 

"Nothing, just thinking is all." I laughed and Sasuke looked at me in disbelief. 

silence 

"Sasuke. Promise me something ok?" I ask and he nods

"Please.. Don't change or do anything stupid." I replied and Sasuke looked confused. 

"Huh? What are you talking about?" Sasuke pouted and I laughed. I got up and walked over to the couch and sat down. 

"So how did training go today?" I asked changing the topic. 

"Hmm, the usual. Today, we had to end training early and gather together as a team. We had to do team bonding activities today. According to Kakashi 'You're teamwork sucks.' " Sasuke said imitating Kakashi. 

"Right. I mean he does have a poin. You did work together when we fought Zabuza and Haku but, after that team dynamic changed." I replied 

"Really? Why do you always agree with him all the time?" Sasuke sighed. 

"I do not!" I replied. 

"Whatever." Sasuke said and walked away.

"Don't 'whatever me and walk away! Get back here we aren't done talking!" I yelled and Sasuke didn't listen. 'I seriously can't deal with his attitude, it's bad enough that I had to deal with it from Kakashi for 13 years.' I mentally cried. 

A few minutes later Sasuke walked back into the livingroom and apologized. 

"So, what did you want to talk about?" Sasuke curiously asked. 

"well, I figured out Itachi's location and I plan on heading out tomorrow." I replied emphasizing 'I'

"What! Why can't I come?" Sasuke yelled and I crossed my arms. 

"At least for now, I don't know what will happen and I don't want you to get hurt. I promise next time, I'll take you, when I know it's safe." I replied and sasuke looked away. 

"Always, next time, you sound like Itachi, making promises you can't keep." Sasuke replied angrily. 

"Your right. but, I do promise and I keep them. So, please trust me." I replied 

silence

"Fine. But, I'm keeping you to that promise." Sasuke pointed at me. 

"Right."