You Know Each Other?!

"If possible, I don't want to have to kill you......... nor do I want you to have to kill me...... However, if you come at me......... I will kill my heart with a blade and become a true shinobi." - Haku 

Timeskip to the next morning 

Your Pov

"Alright everyone, it's time to go!" I shout and then look over at Tsunami and she looks worried. I walk over and pat her shoulder. 

"Don't worry everything will be fine and if something happens Kakashi and I, alongside Team 7 will protect your father." I said and she nods. 

"What about Naruto?" She asks

"He needs to rest, he will catch up later." I replied and she nods. We all then leave and head towards the unfinished bridge. Once we get to the bridge I hear Tazuna shout "What the heck is is?!" I look over and notice all the other bridge builders laying down in pain. 'hmm, looks like are next encounter is now.' I thought. 

"What happened someone was here?!" Tazuna said and shook. I look over at Kakashi and we both nod. I slowly begin looking around, trying to sense Zabuza and the 'Mist Anbu' chakra. As I'm doing this a noticed the mist beginning to surround us. 

"This mist, everyone get ready!" kakashi said. I then activate my sharingan and grab my katana. 

"I knew he was still alive and he can't wait for round two." Kakashi said. 

"Kakashi-sensei, it's Zabuza isn't it." Sakura asked. 'I have a bad feeling, It's like he's toying with us.' I thought. 

"Ha, well, sorry I kept you both waiting, I see you still have those brats with you. That one's still tembeling, how pitiful." Zabuza mocks and then comes into view. 'hm? more water clones?' I noticed. 

"Heh, I'm trembling with excitement." Sasuke said crazily and the water clone smirked. 

"Go on, Sasuke, show him what you got." I replied and Sasuke smirked and destroyed all of the water clones. 

"Oh so you could see they were water clones? huh? That brats improving." The real Zabuza said stepping out into the open with the 'mist anbu'.  

"hmm, well looks like who got a rival, Haku." Zabuza sarcastically said 

"So it seems." Haku said in a soft voice. 

"Well, well, guess I was right, I knew it was all just an act. and that boy over there with the cute mask-" I started and Sasuke interrupted me.

"Tsk, what a phony." 

"HUH?!" Sakura shouted 

"So I guess being a ninja tracker protecting his village was a bunch of bull." Tazuna said 

"Ha, they look pretty chummy to me, My guess is they have been pulling tricks like that for a long time." I replied 

"And wearing a mask too? You does he think he is?" Kakashi replied 

"You're one to tale sensei." Sakura pointed out and Kakashi rubbed the back of his head. 

"That's it. I'm taking him out.  Who does he think he's fooling, hiding behind a mask like some sort of clown." sasuke said. 

"Gah, you are so cool, Sasuke-kun~" Sakura gushed and Kakashi sighed in defeat. 

"Man, how the tables have turned." I snickered and Kakashi mumbled something. 

"He's impressive. Even though they were just one-tenth the strength of the original water clone jutsu, he did destroy them all." Haku pointed out and Zabuza smirked. I then watched Zabuza and Haku whispering. 'hmm, nows my chance.' I thought and looked at the ground, noticing the extra water residue left over the water clones. 'maybe...' 

I then notice Haku begin to turn, begin to spin like a tornado, getting ready to attack Sasuke. I let Sasuke handle it and begin to form hands signs. But was stopped by Zabuza's sword. 

"Tsk, Tsk, so impatient." Zabuza laughed 

"Ha, your one to talk-" I then felt the blade push closer into my skin. 

"Oh? I wouldn't be moving if I was you. One step and off with your head." Zabuza said and I sighed. I then saw Kakashi begin to activate a jutsu but, stopped. 

"You know, as much as I want to fight you both, why don't we make a little bet and wait and see how our subordinates, preform?" Zabuza asked and I look back at Sasuke who looked conflicted. 

"Hmph, fine. I know Sasuke will win." I said confidently and Zabuza laughed. 

"I guess we'll see."  Zabuza replied. 'To be honest, Sasuke is strong in his own way but, he's not strong enough to handle a 'real' fight against Haku. At Least not alone.' I thought and noticed Zabuza step back and leaned against his sword. 

timeskip 10 minutes 

"Honestly, Haku if you keep going on like this, We'll be the victims instead of them, now get on with it." Zabuza laughed and Haku nodded. 

"What is that strong chakra coming from him, it's so cold." I whispered and then it clicked in and I cursed. It all happened so fast, Haku formed hand signs and entrapped Sasuke in a globe of mirrors. 

"What is that? how does it work?" Kakashi asked. I then looked over at Sasuke who is ready to fight. Kakashi takes the opportunity to launch after Haku, but, is stopped by Zabuza.

 'Now what to do, Choice one, I could take the opportunity to help Sasuke, but, there is a potential that I would be entrapped in to ice prison also or worse killed by Zabuza. Choice two, I attack Zabuza first with the help of Kakashi and stop him but, I'm not sure if Sasuke could handle the fight against Haku. Finally Choice three, help Sakura protect the bridge builder, the plan is easy enough but, Zabuza would want to attack me and have a rematch. So, either way, i'm going to-' I was then pulled out of my thoughts by Naruto.

"Hehe, Now that I'm here, everything will be alright! Dattebayo!" Naruto shouted and Tazuna and Sakura shouted in surprise. I then look over at Kakashi and he looks like he's about to punch Naruto but, ends up keeping 'his cool'. 

"Alright time to ends this, Shadow clone-!" Naruto shouts

"Naruto! Move out of the way!" Kakashi and I both shout. Naruto then screams and awaits the impact. I see Haku launch senbon needles at the kunai protecting Naruto. 

"NaNi?" I said and everyone stood there confused. 

"What are you doing, Naruto? Are you crazy?!" Sakura shouted 

"This is a battle, not a talent show! Don't let your opponent see your jutsu! A shinobi's art is deception. Always keep the enemy guessing... " Kakashi said starting to lecture Naruto. 

'How did this life or death battle turn into a teaching moment?' I thought 

"Haku, what are you doing?" Zabuza asked angrily. 

"Zabuza-san, this boy, let me fight him my own way, please." Haku said and Naruto got hyped.  'Does Naruto now Haku?' I thought and then shook my head. 

"Hm? So you want me to leave this boy to you? Tsk, as usual, you're too soft Haku." Zabuza said in disgust.  

"Either way I'm taking you down!" Naruto said and I sighed.  'There's no way Naruto can defeat Haku alone.' I thought and then pivoted forward and Zabuza glared at me.

"Make one more move and we fight." Zabuza said and then looked over at Kakashi.

'Looks like we'll have to wait and see for now.'  I thought and watched the fight beginning to unfold.