Chapter 17

"I'm no one...I don't want to be anyone. All I care about is completing the Eye of the Moon Plan. This world is completely worthless...there is nothing left in it but misery." 

Timeskip 3:00 a.m.

Your Pov 

"Itachi... capture....tails" I heard a voice say and I slowly rolled out of bed. I rubbed my eyes and looked at the clock. 

"Ugh, 3:00 a.m.? and whose talking?" I wondered. I slowly crept to the bedroom door and cracked it open. I then saw a rainbow light's gleaming from the living room. I then felt someone behind me and covered me mouth. 

"Let go!" I mumbles through his/her hands. 

"Sssh, relax~" I high pitch voice said. I grab his arms and swing my legs behind me trying to trip the figure. but, my leg goes through his/her body. 

"Wah?" I said and the person grabs my leg and slams be on the ground. 

"Itachi what was that?" a deep voice asked. I then tried to get back up but was tackled and pinned by the figure. 

"You are not going to win." The high pitch voice then turned dark. 

"Who are you?" I asked and the voice chuckled. 

"So, many question but, such little time. I think it's time for us to leave, don't you think Y/n-chan.~" The voice said 

"How-ooof" I said but was hit in the back of the head. My vision slowly turned dark but, before I black out a saw the figure's orange mask. 

Itachi's Pov 

After I logged off, I quickly bolted to Y/n's room. I opened the door and saw a figure holding Y/n's knocked out body. 

"Oh Itachi~ How are you?~" a high pitched voice said. 

"Don't play stupid with me Madara Uchiha." I yelled and the masked figure titled his head. 

"Oh. I forgot, you know the truth." Madara said in a deep voice. 

"Give me back Y/n!" I yelled and activated my sharingan. 

"Hmm, plan on fighting but, what use are you eyes?" Madara scoughed. 

"I don't care what happens to me. For all I care, I don't care if I go blind." I said 

"Are you sure about that. Don't lie to yourself Itachi. I think it's for the best that you let us go. Before you start something that won't end well." Madara replied. I then glared at him and shouted Amaterasu. Madara easily dodged the attack. 

"Such a shame and I was looking forward to fighting you. But, it seems it time to go." Madara said and brought his hand to his face and began to disappear with Y/n. 

"Wait!" I said and tried to grab them but, it was too late.

 "Damn it!" I shouted and hit the floor. 

timeskip 

Your Pov 

"Ugh. Why is it so bright." I asked and tried to bring my hand to my face but realized I was tied up. Once my vision came fully back, I looked around and I noticed I was in a large open space. Maybe, a spare room in a house. To be honest I wasn't quite sure. 

'I need to get out of these ropes.' I thought and began to roll around. 

"I wouldn't do that if I was you. It futile."  a deep voice said. I then looked up and saw the orange masked man standing above me. 

"You!" I shouted and he crouched down and stared at me.

"Oh, do you know me? You know I have quite the reputation." The masked man laughed. 

"I don't know who the fuck you are but once I get out of these ropes I'm going too-" 

"hmm, you changed a lot haven't you?" he asked and I looked at him confused. 

"Oh, sorry, since you don't know who I am, my name is Madara Uchiha. Some members of the Akatsuki know me as Tobi." Madara said 

"Bullshit, there's no way your Madara Uchiha, he's dead." I shouted 

"Believe it or not I am." 

"Then prove it! Take off your mask or are you scared?" I asked and Madara came next to me and grabbed my face, bringing it closer to his, so I could see his eye. 

"I would watch what you say from now on or I make have to shut you up myself." He said and pushed me back on the floor. he then got up and walked away and paused. 

"Now, I will be back later, I have somethings to attend to, so be a good girl and sit still." Madara said and walked away. 

"As if." I mumbled. 

'But, even if I get out, I'm not sure where I am. All the natural light as been blocked off. At least for now, I should wait and find out more about this 'Madara Uchiha.'  I hope I make it back in time to the village.' I thought and leaned back and stared at the ceiling.