Vacation?!

Your Pov 

"Vacation?" I asked and walked into the living room. 

"Yes, I think it's a good idea to lay low for awhile." Kakashi said and leaned back into the couch and looked at me. 

"Kakashi-sans right. Sasuke and I are going to be heading back to the house." Itachi said and the walked over towards me. 

"Plus, you haven't had a lot of alone time with Kakashi-san." Itachi whispered on my ear and I looked at him. 

"What the hell are you talking about?" I asked and Itachi shrugged and gave me a thumbs up. 'I've never been more confused in my life.' I thought 

"Alright, yeah. A vacation would be nice." I said and Kakashi smiled and looked over at Itachi. They both then nodded.  

"Ok, Sasuke are you ready to go?" Itachi asked and Sasuke came out from his old room. 

"Hn." Sasuke replied. 'I guess that's a 'yes' then?' I mentally concluded. 

"Alright, Kakashi. I'll be right back." I said and Kakashi nodded. I walked over to Itachi and Sasuke. I  grabbed their shoulders and vanished back to the safe house. 

"Send a message if you need me or if anything happens." I said and they both nodded. 

"Have fun Nee-chan." Itachi replied and Sasuke lightly punched him. 

"Ok, thanks. See ya!" I shouted and went back to the house. I looked around the room and didn't see Kakashi. 

"Kakashi?" I said 

"Over here!" Kakashi shouted down the hall. I walked down the hall and quickly peeked through each room and found Kakashi in the Library. 

"Whatcha looking for?" I asked and leaned on the door frame. 

"Just looking for something to read." Kakashi said and then bumped in a bookcase and a book fell down. I walked over and picked up the book. 

"Man this is a flash of the past. Do you remember this book?" I asked and showed him the cover and he laughed.

"Yeah. it was that mystery novel....didn't we read that when we were younger?" He asked and grabbed the book, flipped through the pages. 

"Yeah, It was. I believe I started reading that when I was around five and didn't finish it till a couple years later." I laughed. 

"Oh, a remember this." Kakashi said. (a/n: spoiler warning...lol). 

"Wasn't it the detective that did it?" Kakashi smirked. 

"Yeah. Plot twist." I said and then walked over towards Kakashi and grabbed the book out of his hands. 

"So, where are we going?" I asked and Kakashi looked down at me.

"hm? oh. well, we leave tomorrow morning." Kakashi said and then looked over at the bookshelf and grabbed a couple books.

"You still haven't answered my question." I replied 

silence

"Ugh, so we're doing this now?" I said and Kakashi turned around and faced my. 

"Doing what?" Kakashi teased with a book into front of his face. 

"Kakashi, I know what your doing." I said with my arms crossed. Kakashi then walked towards me and I backed up against the bookshelf. 

"oh, really~" Kakashi hummed and placed his left hand next to the right side of my face, and leaned forward. 

"Uuuh..." was all that came out of mouth. I think my brain was trying to process what was happening. 

"Hmmm~" Kakashi hummed next to my ear.  

"Oh wow, its getting hot in here, I should go open a window...yeah" I said and slid down the bookshelf and bolted out of the room blushing.  'What the fuck was that just now?' I thought and ran into the living room and opened a window.  I then heard footsteps walk down the hall and I looked over and saw Kakashi leaning against the wall reading a book. 

"Oh so you really did open a window." Kakashi said and flipped to the next page. 

"W-well, of course I did, let in some fresh air." I said 'What the fuck am I saying?? Get it together Y/n!' I mentally screamed. 

"Hmm, interesting." kakashi said and brought the book closer to his face pretending to read. 

"What?" I asked. 

"You know Y/n, you look really cute, when you blush." Kakashi said in a deep calming voice. 'Ack, my heart...' I thought. 

"Anyway, I'm going to make something to eat to you want anything?" Kakashi said and closed his book and looked at me. 'don't say anything stupid, don't say anything stupid.' I thought over and over again. 

'Yo-Nope! Nope!" I shouted. Kakashi looked at me confused. 

"Ok?" Kakashi replied and walked away into the kitchen. 'Damn it, why is my mind so dirty.' I thought and rubbed my face. What you didn't know was that Kakashi knew exactly what you were about to say and he smirked in accomplishment.