Family Dinner (Dean)

I was planning a big family dinner with everyone bringing something,  but as the night drew closer it looked like the only ones that were going to be at this family dinner would be myself, Bobby, Jody, Claire, Cas, Jack, Sam, Mary, and maybe Dean or so he says "Dean you're part of this family or did you forget?" I asked as we stood in the middle of the library glaring at one another "how could I forget? I just don't see a damn point of having a big family dinner while Lucifer and Michael are still  running around trying to kill everyone." He said I frowned "maybe that's why we should." I whispered back to him. His face dropped but didn't say anything else as he walked away, I didn't try to follow him because at this point I was ready to wring his damn neck. I sighed as I went into the kitchen seeing Sam and Mary working on their dishes for the dinner "any luck with the grump?" Sam asked I chuckled at the name but shook my head "nope, he still thinks that it's a bad idea." I reply pulling my hair up into a bun so I could get to work making the meat part of the dinner. "I'll try to talk to Dean," Mary said with a sigh as she finished making her bean casserole. I shrugged as I started seasoning the roast and preheating the oven, Sam put together a vegetable tray then started on the salad "making your rabbit food Sammy?" I laughed as I cut up potatoes and onions and some carrots "of course, we can always use some good clean food." he said setting the food in the fridge as the doorbell went off. I smiled to myself as I heard the voices gathered in the library as I finished up the last bit of cooking as someone cleared their throat, I jumped turning around seeing Dean standing there with a plastic bag "I thought I would bring dessert." He said holding out the bag for me. I walk over to him taking the bag I look in seeing a store bought pie "I should of guessed" I laughed as I leaned over placing a kiss on his cheek as we both headed to the library with the food.