Amnesia (Jensen Part 2)

(A/N: this is part 2, so for this to make sense please go back and read part 1.)

I sat with Y/n as she stared at me "how do I know you?" She asked me I sigh and sit up straight "we...we are best friends, we ended up dating but I...I messed that up." I admitted not able to meet her eyes as she looked at me "you were going somewhere" she said I looked at her "yes do you remember?" I asked she shook her head no "I just had a feeling." She replied I didn't know what to say I didn't want to push her but I didn't know what to do. "How did this happen?" She asked I looked at her "it's kind of a long story." I replied sighing as I looked at my hands seeing her hand clasp around one of mine "it's ok I'll be here for a while." She said with a chuckle. I started to tell her what happened trying to hold back tears "I basically caused you to have the accident." I cried "you didn't cause the accident." She tried to reason with me but I shook my head shaking with sobs. "Jensen, I know you didn't cause the accident, they told me I was the only one in my car." She said I sighed "yes I might not have been in the car, you were upset when you were driving, you were upset with me." I said composing himself a bit standing up and started pacing "I have to make some calls, I need to cancel my plans." I mumble to myself as I pace "Jensen you don't need to stay with me, I'm sure my parents will be here." She says I stop and look at her "uh well that's the thing, you don't. Um I mean." I tried to explain but I couldn't say it. Y/n looked at me blinking at me "are...my parents are still around right?" She asked me I sighed shaking my head no "no they both died." I say quietly "whe...wait they died together right?" She asks I was shocked "yeah they did." I confirmed "they died when I was 14 because of a plane crash." She added I smiled "yes, what else do you remember?" I asked her. She looked at me thinking " we've been best friends since we were 5, we've been dating for almost 8 years." She said I grinned and rushed over to hug her " oh and Jensen I'm coming with you on your trip." She added.